HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Roswalt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 05, 2010, 08:35 PM
Capt, USAF
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Feb 2009
926 Posts
Trader Rating: 94
Sold
Texas Pickup: BlitzRCWorks GIANT F-117 RX ready w/light, bomb drop, retracts: $140

BlitzRCworks F-117 Stealth Fighter Deluxe edition with working bomb drop, gear lights and doors, retracts, ailerons, and V-Tail. This is the version sold by Banana Hobby for $280 plus shipping. This plane was damaged by our moving company two months ago, but I have repaired it and flown it many times since "the incident" without event. You'll notice a slight twist on the nose, as well as some repair lines but everything works as it should and once it's in the air you can't even tell.

Needs only a good 6-channel radio set and the 4-cell batt of your choice.

$140 for local pickup in Northeast San Antonio Texas.
Roswalt is offline Find More Posts by Roswalt
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 12, 2010, 10:54 AM
Capt, USAF
Joined Feb 2009
926 Posts
Bump: Price dropped to $120! I can't say enough good things about the deal, it just has to happen for space purposes. Come get it!
Old Jun 12, 2010, 11:14 AM
A Global Force For Good
USA, OH, Cincinnati
Joined Jun 2009
730 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
As you already know, it's only the LPO stipulation that keeps it from selling. Plenty of us around the country would be all over many of the planes you're selling if you were able/willing to ship.

Consider moving to southern Ohio and I'll take them all.

jmpdgs is offline Find More Posts by jmpdgs
Old Jun 12, 2010, 11:38 AM
Capt, USAF
Joined Feb 2009
926 Posts
Yeah, that LPO is killing my sales ability, but there's just no other way to sell something like this. It cannot be disassembled and it can't ship reliably otherwise. Cost would be another huge factor involved. Ideally, someone will stumble across all these ads for Texas Aircraft and clear me out!

This state is lacking any kind of resale market, and it's kind of frustrating. Still, San Antonio is not a small place, and I have to believe someone out there is going to get one hell of a deal when they stumble across all my ads for stuff that needs to be picked up! I have 5 local items that are being sold at fractions of retail....
Old Jun 13, 2010, 05:59 AM
United States, MO, Warrensburg
Joined Feb 2008
2,256 Posts
Trader Rating: 70
dude,

I feel your pain, I am stationed at Misawa and it would be impossible to sell or ship any of my planes. Whenever I commit to a project, I know I'll never give rid of it. Also, I reccomend when you PCS you use wardrobe boxes to pack your jets with lots of newspaper and if your really paranoid, build a wood frame around the tail feathers so the packers dont crush em. When I leave Japan, I hear the "ninja packers" do a decent job, but its the movers stateside I worry about. I make sure to watch them like a hawk!

Are you going through IFF or PIT at RND? I was a former tweet FAIP at CBM.

Cheers,
Jetnfast
Jetnfast is offline Find More Posts by Jetnfast
Closed Thread