HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 13, 2003, 10:06 PM
CD-ROM Junkie
United States, WA, Bellingham
Joined Apr 2001
13,962 Posts
Warbirds Over Washougal

This is an annual event hosted by the Fern Prairie Modelers Club, also know for the "Celibration of Silent Flight". This year at Warbirds (we like to call it "WOW"), there were a number of electric powered planes. So I thought I would post the link to some pictures from WOW for your viewing pleasure. Art

http://www.fpmc.org/Newsletter/wow/index.html
Art Newland is offline Find More Posts by Art Newland
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2003, 10:51 PM
Involuntary Beta Tester
Joined Jan 2002
8,288 Posts
Ah, two Spitfires. The Kyosho looks like its a glow version and I recognize Grant's TF MkIX. I'd love to see that fly in person.

A B-17 with 4 Turbo 10s on 40 cells. I wonder what that sounds like?

The GM looked great. All the planes looked great. I would like to attend a warbird meet. I hope there are some warbirds at SEFF this year.

Thanks for sharing.

Kelvin
kelvin is offline Find More Posts by kelvin
Old Jun 14, 2003, 01:10 AM
CD-ROM Junkie
United States, WA, Bellingham
Joined Apr 2001
13,962 Posts
Kelvin,
Grant does a fine job with his Spitfire. We do Silent Flight in October as well, and there should be another B-17 (same size as Jerry's) in the air by then. Hopefully we can get both in theair at the same time. I seriously considered powering my arf P-47 with my MaxCim Y and 24 cells, but I would have to remove it from another flyable plane. I have a 91 4stroke in it now, flys well at half power. Art
BTW the B-17 sounds awesome!
Art Newland is offline Find More Posts by Art Newland