yes 25 59.52%
no 17 40.48%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 13, 2003, 05:35 PM
TeamTP,Minicopter,Spartan
Mississippi 31 years , Now Kotzebue , Alaska 12
Joined Apr 2001
7,454 Posts
LMH vote should the heli have its on forum ?

I vote

YES

thats all Im going to say about that
misskimo is offline Find More Posts by misskimo
Last edited by misskimo; Jun 13, 2003 at 05:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2003, 06:00 PM
United States, NY, Mechanicville
Joined Mar 2003
1,203 Posts
Hey Look, it's a tie

I vote X, that's all I going to say about it

hehehehe
davensocal is offline Find More Posts by davensocal
Old Jun 13, 2003, 06:51 PM
Kent, Washington
Joined Nov 2002
368 Posts
No!

I own 3 helicopters, a Corona, an Eco 8, and a Voyager E.

I wouldn't mind owning a couple of other brands also.
Bourbon is offline Find More Posts by Bourbon
Old Jun 13, 2003, 07:01 PM
Joined Apr 2001
7,454 Posts
looks like I should have rephased that question , maybe leave the LMH on this forum and make another for all the other helis , since dang near every thread is about the lmh ,
Old Jun 13, 2003, 07:38 PM
United States, NY, Mechanicville
Joined Mar 2003
1,203 Posts
I understand the frustration, but I really like having them all together. I think it helps to make sure the LMH is not looked down upon, and it gives both communities the oppurtunity to learn from each other.

I have found it to be a very exciting forum because of all the different things going on..
davensocal is offline Find More Posts by davensocal
Old Jun 13, 2003, 08:09 PM
Joined Apr 2001
7,454 Posts
yeh , I kinda know what you mean , but the lmh highway is getting so backed up sometimes that it seams like the highway needs to fork off on its own .
Old Jun 13, 2003, 08:18 PM
-Flight enthusiast_
Lake Louise, AB, Canada
Joined Feb 2000
3,563 Posts
I like having all the helis together because then those disenchanted with the "LMH topic domination" stop by my forum OK, I'm kidding.

I gotta admit that I'm missing out a lot in the microheli scene (both positve and silly negative stuff) now that it has been seperated, because I rarely stop in nowadays. I don't know if that is necessarily a good thing ...

I can live with skipping the LMH threads just fine but here's the problem: People don't know or are generally inconsiderate when wording the topics for their posts. I get rather tired of seeing posts that might be of some intereset or ones in which I might be able to offfer some help except folks don't incude what model they are seeking help with in the topic title. Having a seperate forum would help with this, since people just don't want to be considerate in this regard. I know someone will reply," I don't care - I want everyone to open my thread in case they can help me", but that's my point

Cheers!
Glen Peden
http://www.logoheli.com
Visit the LOGOmaniac Forums
gpeden is online now Find More Posts by gpeden
Old Jun 13, 2003, 08:47 PM
Hooked Heli Human
Western NC
Joined Dec 2002
1,556 Posts
i vote no.. keep them all together.. i mean there are a lot of us 'corona' users.. but i enjoy hearing from other users of other helis.. keeps everything in focus on if i ever move on to a larger heli.. i can easily join in and read/chat about other helis... keep it right where it is
gmaster is offline Find More Posts by gmaster
Old Jun 13, 2003, 10:16 PM
San Carlos, California, United States
Joined May 2002
7,640 Posts
I've brought this up before, but it's been shot down...

I think we really need a beginner heli forum for all the people starting out on helicopters. This would make more sense, I think.

Toshi
TMorita is offline Find More Posts by TMorita
Old Jun 13, 2003, 10:53 PM
Certified Slopehead
San Diego, CA.
Joined Jan 2001
2,268 Posts
LMH -No
Beginners -Yes, good idea Toshi

I think that having all the makes/models together is good, because I find myself reading ALOT about helis I don't own, but due to what's posted, it might help me make a decision if I ever move up.
tenover is offline Find More Posts by tenover
Old Jun 13, 2003, 11:08 PM
Honolulu Intl, Hawaii, United States
Joined Feb 2003
1,502 Posts
I'd vote no, if it wasn't all together, I might've not got the opportunity to run into info on other heli's because I wouldn't have gone into other threads, when I owned my Corona and browsing on the forum, it was cool to run into threads about other heli's and actually got me interested in a Voyager E which I eventually got and really enjoy...

Also, a lot of people who own other heli's have owned Corona's before and are able to give suggestions and help those that just got their Corona and want help or need input.
Astro30 is offline Find More Posts by Astro30
Last edited by Astro30; Jun 13, 2003 at 11:11 PM.
Old Jun 13, 2003, 11:10 PM
-Flight enthusiast_
Lake Louise, AB, Canada
Joined Feb 2000
3,563 Posts
" think that having all the makes/models together is good, because I find myself reading ALOT about helis I don't own, but due to what's posted, it might help me make a decision if I ever move up."

But you would have the option of reading all the forums anyway, wouldn't you?

Cheers!

Glen
gpeden is online now Find More Posts by gpeden
Old Jun 13, 2003, 11:44 PM
jjc
Joined Sep 2002
277 Posts
Keep them together, I have a Corona, but I like to read and learn about other types of Helicopters John
jjc is online now Find More Posts by jjc
Old Jun 13, 2003, 11:44 PM
South Berwick, Maine
Joined May 2002
445 Posts
Though it might look like a good idea to separate them, I really like reading about the other helis. You put us Corona Geeks in our own forum and we might forget about the rest of the world!!

-=SkyHawke=-
SkyHawke is offline Find More Posts by SkyHawke
Old Jun 14, 2003, 12:16 AM
Certified Slopehead
San Diego, CA.
Joined Jan 2001
2,268 Posts
Quote:
But you would have the option of reading all the forums anyway, wouldn't you?
Of course, but I think if I was always in the Corona forum, which I would be right now, i wouldn't make as much an effort to switch forums to read about helis I don't own. When there's a Logo, VE, Joker thread just mixed in, then I kind of just scroll through them and read them anyway, because I'm already there...Call me lazy

Quote:
I'd vote no, if it wasn't all together, I might've not got the opportunity to run into info on other heli's because I wouldn't have gone into other threads, when I owned my Corona and browsing on the forum, it was cool to run into threads about other heli's and actually got me interested in a Voyager E which I eventually got and really enjoy...
Astro nailed it on the head....That's what I was TRYING to say
tenover is offline Find More Posts by tenover