HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Bruce Abbott, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 31, 2010, 10:07 PM
We want... Information!
Hastings, New Zealand
Joined Jan 2001
5,179 Posts
Discussion
New Website

A few days ago I received an email from my website hosting company (paradise.net.nz) stating that due to changes in credit card laws they are unable to maintain my account unless I sign up with their parent company (TelstraClear) for both internet and local telephone service!

As I am quite happy with my current telephone company and internet service provider, and do not wish to change, I decided instead to choose another website hosting company. The good news is that for just $2 extra per month, I now have 10 times more file space, faster access, and my own domain name!

My new website address is http://www.bhabbott.net.nz
Bruce Abbott is offline Find More Posts by Bruce Abbott
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 01, 2010, 01:56 AM
Mt Tamborine, Queensland, Australia
Joined May 2008
757 Posts
Your new website

Hi

Great to see your new web site, also good to learn that Hawkes Bay has a flying club. My wife is originally from Napier and next time we visit Napier I'll be sure to check them out.

I'm the web master for my club's web site and we offer reciprocal linking, you link to us and we'll link to you.

www.hmfc.tamborine.to

You can email me directly at tony@tamborine.to

I'm interested also to know more about the speed controller you are building. I have some experience in electronics, how difficult is it to build your own?

thanks

tony
tobermei is offline Find More Posts by tobermei
Old Mar 27, 2011, 11:09 PM
Joined Mar 2011
1 Posts
Watt meter

dear sir's,
I need to make this watt meter
so I have some question about this circuit
in my contery is 220 volt ac 50 hz
so is this circuit is useable for 220 ac 50 hz?
and what is source?
may i use LM317 instead of LM2936 as regulator 3.3 volt?
Thank you
AbdulMajeed
abdulmajeed is offline Find More Posts by abdulmajeed
Old May 02, 2014, 09:18 PM
Ex AmA mEMBEr
United States, CA, San Bernardino
Joined Feb 2010
750 Posts
Hello Bruce,
Sorry to invade your blog but I couldn't find another way to reach you. I just posted this but your name came to mind because of your knowledge. If you can't answer perhaps you could herd me off in a better direction.

thank you,
michael clyde

I'm looking for someone that can enlighten me about drag increasing non proportionally compared to the increasing size of the model. Say on a 6' length x 4' w/s F-22 made from 1/2" pink polystyrene, AUW-2lbs i saw fly it didn't appear to be a big factor yet it was just underpowered by a TP 2409 delta. I think my 160g Scorpion SII 3020 11xxKv motor may be heavy for that size and if I go bigger I don't want to blindly be in the "too much drag for size" zone.
Hope this makes sense.
mchldpy is online now Find More Posts by mchldpy