This thread is privately moderated by 1987tc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 28, 2010, 02:50 PM
Come fly with us in Henryetta
Thread OP
Discussion

Bad night for my town

Last night was not a good night for Wewoka. There a total of 3 fires last night. One was the home of a man who went a couple of blocks away to the store. He sees a firetruck go by. He gets home to find his home in flames. A total loss.
There was another fire north of town. And another home gone...
The in town there was a fire in a cafe called CJ's. It is still burning now. A total loss. The business next door, Sniders printing and signs is also a total loss from water and smoke damage.

This small town did not need this. And there are people homeless and with out jobs too.

Worst of all the fire downtown that took two businesses appears to be arson...

I will try and post some pictures later.
to remove ads between posts
May 28, 2010, 02:51 PM
Come fly with us in Henryetta
Thread OP
Oh there is one good thing. No one was hurt. Thankfully.

Quick Reply