HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by SRush99, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 26, 2010, 09:54 PM
Spring, Texas
Joined Feb 2004
1,251 Posts
Trader Rating: 179
Sold
Aquacraft UL-1 Superior

I bought this UL-1 from my LHS last year and lost interest. I have added support and a heavy duty turn fin bracket to the right sponson but other than that, she's all stock. I have a total of ~10 runs on her and she really moves on 2s2p 5000mAh packs.

$225 + actual shipping.

-Stuart
SRush99 is offline Find More Posts by SRush99
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2010, 08:02 AM
If you can't pass em Hit em
Louisville
Joined Sep 2009
19 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Ul-1

I will give you $195 plus shipping. Is that fair. And what voltage batt will I need?
RBmods is offline Find More Posts by RBmods
Old May 27, 2010, 09:03 PM
Spring, Texas
Joined Feb 2004
1,251 Posts
RBmods,
Thanks for the offer,but I'm going to pass for now. This setup takes either a 4 cell lipo, (2) 2cell lipos or it will also run on niMh packs. For the lipos, voltage = 14.7V
Old Jun 02, 2010, 09:17 PM
Augusta GA
Joined May 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
the UL-1 Superior,,

Hey Stuart,,i wanted to ask,,I see that you did the turn fin upgrade,,looking at the pics of her,,i notice she has some discolor arounfd the nose(canopy) and seen the scratches and scuffs on the bottom,,,cant tell for sure on the pic,,,but it looks like one of the rear verticle fins is broken??? is there other damage on the boat and please let me know if there is,,i want to get a 3rd one of these for my son,,i let him run my stock one and he done well with her and i really just hate to buy him one of it needs any repairs,,i assume everything else is in good working condition as far as all the electronics and radio,,just wanting to verify what it looks like in the pics,,and the biggest qestion of the day is what is the best price you will accept shipped to Augusta GA 30904,,also does it come with the original box and paperwork and boat stand?? sorry to ask too many questions,,a little tight on the cash flow for my hobby and this one is going to be for my son and just want to know overall condition of her,,thx for any info on the boat/price including shipping..Bobby
Silverdragon is offline Find More Posts by Silverdragon
Old Jun 02, 2010, 10:31 PM
Spring, Texas
Joined Feb 2004
1,251 Posts
Hi Bobby,

Here's all of the warts I can see on the boat. Usually when I list all the warts on my toys people either run or start offering rediculous prices. I'm very picky when I list problems. Most aren't noticeable at 5 ft or unless somene takes a great picture

1. Turn Fin upgrade - Yes, I have been reading the Offshore electrics forums and saw that some people were having issues with the right sponson bulkhead cracking so I did the reinforcement upgrade and added a billet bracket with nylon shear screw just in case.

2. Discoloration on the nose is from the vinyl tape adhesive - can be cleaned off with alcohol. The canopy is new. I broke the original one on a foam "noodle" turn marker which made a scratch the bottom.

3.It had a small crack in the gelcoat on the bottom which I fixed with CA and 1/2 oz cloth for safe measure.You'll see it to the left of the scratch on the sponson.

4. The rear fin corner cracked when I was removing the fin from the boat . It has been glued back together. I only ran the boat without the fins - didn't want to loose them if the boat flipped (I never flipped it).

Paperwork, decals transmitter and stand are all included. I have the orginal box but it's a bit flimsy. I'll double box the boat to prevent damage.

Lowest I'll go is $200 + shipping. I'll add a new Aquacraft 3 blade prop which has been balanced and polished which has not been mounted on the boat. Like I said, I put maybe 12 runs on the boat, always in fresh water. Everything works as it should and has not been abused.

-Stuart
Last edited by SRush99; Jun 02, 2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old Jun 03, 2010, 06:09 PM
Spring, Texas
Joined Feb 2004
1,251 Posts
Bobby,

Shipped to your zipcode:

USPS Parcel Post 11.80
USPS Prriority (2 day) 38.60
UPS ground 13.55
UPS 3 day select 22.84
Old Jun 04, 2010, 06:53 PM
Spring, Texas
Joined Feb 2004
1,251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRush99 View Post
Hi Bobby,
Usually when I list all the warts on my toys people either run or start offering rediculous prices.
Happens every time .......
Closed Thread