HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by major.monogram, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 25, 2010, 10:15 PM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
United States, TX, Odessa
Joined Mar 2010
967 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Sold
For Sale or Trade - 2 Planes - Parkzone Sukhoi BNF & an E-Flite Piper L-4 Grasshopper

First, I have an E-Flite Piper L-4 Grasshopper 250 ARF for sale or trade with the following power system:

AX 1806N 2500kv Brushless Micro Motor X 1
Hobbyking SS Series 8-10A ESC X 1
TGS Sport 6x5E Precision propelle X 2
Turnigy Servo 6g/1.2kg/.10sec X 2
Rhino 360mAh 3S 11.1v 20C X 1

All of the parts are brand new never flown from HobbyKing. Nothing amazing there but should fly this bird nicely. The plane has been flown but not by me. I bought it used here in April. Here is the original thread:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1196129

As the original thread says it already has 2 servos installed for the rudder/elevator. I think I am including almost everything you need to fly other than the rx/tx. You will need mounting hardware like screws and prop mount i think.

It received a tiny amount of shipping damage on the way to me. On the elevator there is a small break. See Pics. I don't think it will even require a repair. You may just be able to use a heat gun or hair dryer to tighten up the covering. I have no experience with covered balsa so I am not sure. And where the cowl mounts to the plane there is a small break. A little glue and it should all be good as new.

Second, I have a BNF Parkzone Sukhoi SU-26m. The two issues with this plane are a slight tear in the elevator(new tail included) and the rudder servo motor(term?) was removed. I have been flying this Sukhoi with throttle, ailerons, and elevator and it is a blast. The nose is a little scuffed up but nothing that effects its flight. The nose looks way worse in the pic than it is due to some randomly placed tape. The only thing grounding this plane at the moment is the slight tear in the elevator and it is literally a 5 minute fix(new tail included no longer grounded ). I have tried to photo the tear but I cannot get it to show up in the picture because of the zoom lense i am having to shoot with.

I am looking for a Parkzone, or similar, Corsair, T-28, or an E-Flite P-47 or even a built up high winger of some sort. I would love BNF config but can do PNP as well. I have a BL Mustang Gunfighter already but for the right deal I might trade for a backup. Really open to any planes you may have. I don't need these planes to be brand new but I really don't have time right now for any fixer uppers.

Will consider breaking the package up for a trade of lesser value like if you are asking $80 for a plane in another thread and would like to trade we can make a deal for just the grasshopper or just the sukhoi and some cash. I am really open to that kind of deal. Otherwise i would like to keep this together for a warbird/sport plane trade. Don't hesitate to offer other planes either please. Let me see what you guys have. Thanks,

-Casey

\\Update: Will sell both planes for $150 shipped to CONUS. Will probably cost me $30 - $40 to ship so that is basically two planes for $110.

\\Edit: Just placed an order to amainhobbies for a full new tail, spinner with prop, and landing gear ($28 w/ expedited shipping). All will come new in package with sukhoi. If it doesn't sell I will just keep flying it.
major.monogram is offline Find More Posts by major.monogram
Last edited by major.monogram; Jun 04, 2010 at 01:30 AM. Reason: changed terms of sale/trade
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2010, 10:17 PM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
Joined Mar 2010
967 Posts
More pics. Thanks...
Old May 26, 2010, 12:25 AM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
Joined Mar 2010
967 Posts
Name: 036.jpg
Views: 50
Size: 63.8 KB
Description:

Name: 035.jpg
Views: 57
Size: 38.3 KB
Description:

Name: 028.jpg
Views: 47
Size: 50.1 KB
Description:

Name: 029.jpg
Views: 48
Size: 44.4 KB
Description:

Name: 031.jpg
Views: 50
Size: 43.2 KB
Description:

Name: 032.jpg
Views: 54
Size: 26.8 KB
Description: ...
Last edited by major.monogram; Jun 02, 2010 at 01:51 AM.
Old Jun 03, 2010, 01:47 AM
Did you get it on video?
USA, FL, Miramar Beach
Joined Nov 2005
6,044 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
where are you located?
Flying-Monkey is offline Find More Posts by Flying-Monkey
Old Jun 03, 2010, 09:20 AM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
Joined Mar 2010
967 Posts
West Texas. 79765. I can ship though.
Old Jun 04, 2010, 10:34 AM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
Joined Mar 2010
967 Posts
Added new tail, prop/spinner, landing gear for Sukhoi. All new in package.
Closed Thread