HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Damian Couzoff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 24, 2010, 04:58 AM
Melbourne,Victoria,Australia
Joined Apr 2010
1,516 Posts
Build Log
Flyflyhobby dg808s-build

Awaiting delvery from korea to australia-tracking number confirmed by email-its on its way, via ems speed-post airfreight cargo.estimated eta-3-5 working days,but can take up to 10 days for delivery.ITS ARRIVED CHECK OUT THESE PHOTOS OF THE DG808S JUST UNPACKED-
Damian Couzoff is offline Find More Posts by Damian Couzoff
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Damian Couzoff; May 31, 2010 at 06:50 AM. Reason: ALSO CHECK OUT RC GROUPS USA-SCALE SAILPLANES -DG808S
to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2010, 06:43 AM
Melbourne,Victoria,Australia
Joined Apr 2010
1,516 Posts
It arrived today-here it is-the scale dg808s

After been delayed at the Melbourne airport for 2.5 days,it arrived this afternoon,wings are warp free,and the fin is 90 degress to the fueslage-no damage in transit either,happy with it-no warps in the wings and the fin is true,the two most important issues have my tick of approval-NOTE-MY BUILD THREAD FOR THE DG808S WILL BE ON MY BLOG, AND AT RCGROUPS-USA, AT SCALE SAILPLANES,FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN THIS MODEL.
Damian Couzoff is offline Find More Posts by Damian Couzoff
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Damian Couzoff; May 31, 2010 at 06:46 AM. Reason: NOTE-DISREGARD THE DATE & TIME-TAKEN TODAY-31/5/2010