HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 25, 2010, 09:56 PM
Just Fly it
USA, CA, Bakersfield
Joined Jul 2006
2,039 Posts
My Guilt

Well, when i think of it, even though it was a great day, it could have been better. In what way? Maybe it would have been better if Joe Manor, and Jason Lilly could have been there. And here it comes even Spencer Lisenby. Why??? Maybe my speed would have been fourth behind them, and the reason i can say that is because the Wind was really that spectacular! So here it is maybe i too got something i might not have under normal competitions circumstances. I could even contemplate coming in slower than the Masters of the sport, and loose sleep over the guilt of it all.... and then i think maybe i should feel the heavy weight of guilt?------ Noo WAAY!!!! I really had a great time. But that something really was missing. Hope you all show up next time.

John
Indubitably is online now Find More Posts by Indubitably
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2010, 03:08 PM
407mph P.B...Going 4 500mph!
Parker Mtn / Valencia, CA
Joined Feb 2006
782 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantar2A View Post
Marlin,,you are totally worthy of the speeds you have obtained.we all know it takes many things to all come together at the same time to obtain such speeds.
You have been on the hill as much as anyone,,probably more..also with the right equipment,skills ,plane,and now conditions.
You deserve it Marlin,,congrats on your new pb bro.

Nick
+ 1 to that, Congrats Marlin!
_Sloper is offline Find More Posts by _Sloper
Old May 27, 2010, 08:34 PM
"just one more pass"
Bakersfield, Ca.
Joined Sep 2005
824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daboz View Post
The day you and Jimmy are talking about is probably 5/3/2009

chris