HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Joshua Wesley, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 23, 2010, 10:52 AM
Faster!
United States, NV, Sparks
Joined Oct 2004
1,136 Posts
Rant
Vendors: Just Tell The Truth!

Gentleman,

I'm here to rant about about vendors lieing or avoiding the real answer.

I'm sick and tired of Vendors lieing about stock status. If I ask you if you're going to have a battery back in stock by a certain date for a show or event, don't answer with "We have batteries coming in all of the time". Oh, that's helpful. How about you step up, be a man and answer "yes" or "no". Even an answer like "we have an outstanding order with the manufacturer, it could arrive by the date in question, but no promises" would be a good answer.

If your product is out of stock, and you're not getting more in stock for 6 weeks, than say so! Don't post a "restocking in 1 to 3 weeks" on its product page. Tell the freaken truth.

If you are willing to lie or avoid a simple stock status question, what else are you willing to lie about?

Just tell the truth.

-Joshua
Joshua Wesley is offline Find More Posts by Joshua Wesley
to remove ads between posts
Old May 23, 2010, 11:00 AM
michigan
Joined Apr 2009
133 Posts
Amen to that ..................................
jlions72 is offline Find More Posts by jlions72
Old May 23, 2010, 01:23 PM
][' ([]) ([]) [[_
lakeland florida
Joined Apr 2008
357 Posts
i ahve had so many problems just like this.i orderd a eflite taylor craft in march of 07 because they said they where coming out in april of 07 so i waited and april comes around then they say may then they say august,im thinking what the hell is going on so jan comes around they still didnt come out so i said forget it. it took them a year to release that plane.then i got one when it came to my hobbytown usa of jul 08
warbirdace is offline Find More Posts by warbirdace