Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by trees, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 22, 2010, 06:56 AM
Slope Sauce
White Salmon WA
Joined Oct 2009
770 Posts
Discussion
2002(ish) - The Flailing Firebird

I finally broke away from work and headed down to the LHS to talk about this guy I saw sloping at the beach. They let me borrow some thermal soaring VHS tapes. So cool! I wanted to fly with the birds too! I knew a few guys that were flying Zagis but I made the mistake of buying an electric planes to learn with.

HobbyZone Firebird XL - I did have some fun with this plane but I learned that it was a waste of money. I would sped about a minute flying it and hours fixing it. Very sensitive to wind, more difficult to repair than a foamie, etc. It flew like garbage. I eventually gave up on the plane and the hobby. Sad. I would never recommend this plane to anyone.

trees is offline Find More Posts by trees
Last edited by trees; May 22, 2010 at 07:02 AM.
to remove ads between posts