SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Banzee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 19, 2010, 08:56 PM
Joined Aug 2008
158 Posts
Discussion
Test record with my set up !!!

I finally got my adaptor to connect to my computer and recording vid of my FPV drive !!! It will give u and idea of the bad quality i got with that camera !!! It s not the first i bought like that, the first was perfect , give me a super quality , but one of my friend need it for his barn , so i sell it to him , and after i bought another one ( this one ) and beurk , no good , very very no good !!!!! AH just one thing, i have to retune the suspension , the front is too stiff , adn the back too soft !!!! next step !!! Lolll

Traxxas Summit FPV Projet part 2 (2 min 42 sec)
Banzee is offline Find More Posts by Banzee
to remove ads between posts
Old May 20, 2010, 10:00 AM
][' ([]) ([]) [[_
lakeland florida
Joined Apr 2008
357 Posts
your right that camera sucks compared to your old one.
warbirdace is offline Find More Posts by warbirdace
Old May 21, 2010, 08:48 PM
Joined Aug 2008
158 Posts
Yes i very disapointed about this one !!! I look forward to find a better one !!!
Banzee is offline Find More Posts by Banzee