SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by flyingmodel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 19, 2010, 08:48 PM
China
Joined Jan 2010
32 Posts
New Product
2.4G 8CH Digital radio control system (TX + RX)

2.4G 8CH Digital radio control system (TX + RX)

Features:

- Digital Synthesis .There is no need to replace crystal; Automatic frequency selection to avoid interference with other communications, Set up 90 points, two-way communication fast frequency hopping.

- Automaticly scanning receivers, High sensitivity and high-performance anti-jamming combination.

- PCM 1024, high accuracy and large range , jumping to the total elimination of drift and rudder problems.

- Large-screen liquid crystal display with backlight. Through the user interface settings menu, you can adjust all parameters, Programming give the possibility to control a variety of aircraft types.

- And the proportion of action to respond to manipulation of any adjustable curve. Can switch in flight, will also be able to meet the needs of learners with special needs.

- User programmable mixed-control mode ,To meet the exigence of variety types of helicopters. In case of airplanes possibility of controlling V-shaped tail, Delta-wing, as well as other special needs to control the model.

- 9 memory storage

- Fail safe setting

- Throttle cut

Item Included:

- T810 8 channel transmitter with RF module 1 set.

- R810 8 channel PCM Receiver 1 Set

- English user manual 1
flyingmodel is offline Find More Posts by flyingmodel
Last edited by flyingmodel; Jun 08, 2010 at 09:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2010, 02:27 AM
efx
Rookie in training, heads up
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2010
3,208 Posts
Hi. I can barely see it on the pictures, but can the modules on the back of the transmitter be changed? Also, what's your website? I want to read more about this radio and would like to download the manual if you have it posted there.

Also, who sells your transmitters? Thanks.

FYI for anyone that's interested. Here are all the links I found on this transmitter, not much but in case anyone else wants to read the little that there is about this transmitter. My post is towards the middle of the thread here...
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...33046&page=826
efx is offline Find More Posts by efx
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by efx; Jun 17, 2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old Jun 17, 2010, 12:11 PM
efx
Rookie in training, heads up
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2010
3,208 Posts
Wait, I think I found the manual here...it's hard to browse the page with all the Chinese writing on it, but I think this may be it...The Chinese writing has been taken out so it makes it much easier to read. Thank you.
http://translate.google.com/translat...sl=zh-CN&tl=en

Okay, I managed to download the manual, there's like two of the same manual links for some reason, it doesn't say what the difference is. Anyway, I scanned the one I downloaded and the English is very good. Like I said, I just scanned through it though, but it looks good. This was the other transmitter I was looking at in case I couldn't get one of the 9X transmitters. I now have one, but I still wanted to find out a bit more on this one, so this is why I've been trying to gather the information for anyone that may find it interesting. It looks like you can change the modules on it, but I noticed the tabs are on the top and bottom and not on the right and left like on the Turnigy/Eurgle/FlySky, etc. So this one may use a physically different module, but the internals are probably the same. I'm just guessing here since I don't have one and I'm barely finding the information.
efx is offline Find More Posts by efx
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by efx; Jun 17, 2010 at 01:53 PM.