HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Pat Lynch, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 17, 2010, 10:15 PM
a.k.a Maltone
Australia, NSW, Goulburn
Joined Jan 2005
6,780 Posts
Discussion
2010 - 3

Not quite halfway though the year and here I am entering more stuff!
The Brisfit is close to finished - it is certainly flyable but as is my policy, it should be completely finished, thoroughly documented and photographed BEFORE flying. A single mishap on a maiden flight could render the whole job worthless from the designer's point of view - Peter might never speak to me again if there were no finished pictures
Th only details remaining are around the cockpits - some detail is needed as these areas are big and highly visible - a Lewis gun, instrument panels, windscreens etc plus a pilot and gunner - all in 1/7 scale so nothing ready made will do!

I had a call for help from Peter Rake asking if I'd make a glass-fibre spinner for another prototype builder and that took a week or so of time - I hope it works Sperry The Carl Goldberg Ultimate now only needs a fuselage and no progress on the SPAD. With all this stuff unfinished there was only one course of action - buy a 60" Hurricae kit from Charlie at Manzano Laser - just as a diversion from other pressing issues. This is a fun build and I'll treat it as such - although I do have several other 'fun build' gathering dust on the shelf - a Bleriot XI, an Avro Avian conversion, a F/F Walrus, and a SPAD. Ah well, variety is the spice of life and at the current rate of model disposal (and atrition) I'll need some extras!
Pat Lynch is offline Find More Posts by Pat Lynch
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2010, 06:20 PM
USA, CA,
Joined May 2001
1,708 Posts
Fantastic Build

Hi There,
Man that looks fantastic! Great build, I will fly with you any time!!! And Drink
lots of Beer!! Lets keep those battries in there Tight!!!
Joe Pierson
Kerman Ca.
USA
Joe Pierson is offline Find More Posts by Joe Pierson