Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by LateNight72, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 17, 2010, 09:00 PM
Daphne, AL
Joined Aug 2009
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale
Misc. parts/accessories lot.

All BRAND NEW!

Aeromarine Trim Tabs
Aeromarine Autobailer
Aeromarine Water pickup
Prather Cable Grease x 2 (One new, one barely used)
DuBro Quick Fueler & Probe
DuBro 2oz Hopper Tank
DuBro 8oz Tank
K&B Dog Bone style collect. Light rust.

$25 Shipped Priority takes all. Will not separate. PayPal

LateNight72 is offline Find More Posts by LateNight72
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2010, 03:32 AM
To build or fly today?
United States, AL, Gulf Shores
Joined Feb 2008
605 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
Hey hey. Where do you run boats in Daphne? I'm able to get back that way every other year to visit family in Spanish Fort and keep the Hobby Town USA in business with my contributions.
Doubledog is offline Find More Posts by Doubledog
Old May 18, 2010, 10:38 AM
Daphne, AL
Joined Aug 2009
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubledog View Post
Hey hey. Where do you run boats in Daphne? I'm able to get back that way every other year to visit family in Spanish Fort and keep the Hobby Town USA in business with my contributions.
Never got around to finishing my boats, and the reason this stuff along with other stuff I've sold is/was for sale. There are a few ponds in various unfinished subdivisions which wouldn't be too bad for using, though they are on the smallish side. There's also Bay Front park in Daphne. You can run the boats right on Mobile Bay. Or if you want to make the drive down to Weeks Bay in Fairhope. I might build a small brushless in the future, but that's in due time.

Oh, Hobby Town in Daphne went under. Closed up and transferred it's stock over to the Hobby Town in Mobile. So now the closest one is Pensacola or Mobile.
Old May 18, 2010, 10:42 AM
Daphne, AL
Joined Aug 2009
7 Posts
Price drop - $20 Shipped takes it.
Old May 19, 2010, 12:35 AM
To build or fly today?
United States, AL, Gulf Shores
Joined Feb 2008
605 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
They closed up shop? Sign of the times it seems. I really put some money into that place I love the area (having grown up east of P'cola) but you can keep Mobile.The Fairhope community is gorgeous & we like to hang out at the minicipal dock & let the kid catch a crab some evenings.

Take care & TTT for a good ad.
Doubledog is offline Find More Posts by Doubledog
Old May 20, 2010, 05:16 PM
Daphne, AL
Joined Aug 2009
7 Posts
$15 Shipped
Old May 21, 2010, 10:37 PM
Is it supposed to do that...?
Canada, BC, Port Hardy
Joined Mar 2008
111 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
How about shipped to a Canadian address? Thinking about a Crackerbox build, would these parts be useful? Thanks.
CedarTree is offline Find More Posts by CedarTree