HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Banzee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 15, 2010, 11:42 PM
Joined Aug 2008
158 Posts
Discussion
New test with my new setup !

I did a new test last week with my setup almost done !! First i been very suprise about the range of my 2.4 ghz radio futaba 4PK , i drive about 500 meters before losing signal , when the truck stop (because lost signal) i lift the control more in the air and back up, turn back , return to me !! I install a garmin Etrex legend on the truck and it writen 1 km on it when i d check it after turning back to me !!! Koollll !

For sure i want more , so i check for a better antenna or something else !!!! If somebody know how to improve the range with my radio , feel free to write it to me !!!

I did a vid with my go pro hero on board , but i didn t drive it in FPV because , my go pro is not the HD version and i can t do live vid with , but it give me an idea how it look with a wide angle view !!!!

Traxxas Summit Go Pro Hero On Board (2 min 23 sec)
Banzee is offline Find More Posts by Banzee
Last edited by Banzee; May 17, 2010 at 08:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 17, 2010, 05:40 PM
Closed Account
Joined May 2007
2,530 Posts
Unreal vids Banzee, ive only just seen them now.

Ive posted your videos, and a link into our fpv projects thread, hope thats ok ?
I really like what youve done, and i love your vids man.

You should start posting in that thread, love to see you showcase your work there.

cheers
Wobby is offline Find More Posts by Wobby
Old May 17, 2010, 07:28 PM
Joined Aug 2008
158 Posts
Hey Wobby , i got no problem with that !!! I love what u do , the summit , u r new jeep , the tricopter , u r my mentor , i bengin the fpv when i saw u r vid s !! thank s !!!
Banzee is offline Find More Posts by Banzee