SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Phil Davy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 14, 2010, 03:42 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2007
1,093 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Sold
***Sharon Profi "AKA Sharon Pro 3.7" 2.4 friendly RTF***

I am pretty sure this was Mike Smiths second back-up plane for the worlds. and it is in pristine overall condition. All multiplex Digitals a 1500 MaH 4 cell NiCad pack (just cycled by me). switch/charge harness, just add your RX and go fly. The outboard controls surfaces are are running off two servos mounted on the inboard servo (that is how Mike had it) although the outer horns are installed. So it is a six servo airplane right now. You can add two more if you want to do some crazy mixing for competition. This model looks like it has only touched the ground once almost zero signs of use. One tip has a very, very small crease about 1" from the end that would not show up in pics. It is only on the top not the bottom and you can not really feel any resulting weakness to the structure (not worth fixing in my pickey opinion). All the surfaces are really tight and I went through the whole thing and rewired the fuse to conseal the wires and adde a switch/charge harness. The wing harness is ready for 8 servos also. The tips are semi plug & play with deans 4 pin and can be turned to full plug & play easily. The center panel is semi plug & play DB9. The fuse side is ready to be epoxied to full plug & play and the wing is already mounted so if you must have plug & play the plane is ready to go. This thing is ready for competition and you will not be dissapointed!

Asking $1250 OBO

PM for responses. Can be shipped in a SUSA box con/us for actual cost. PayPal OK but add 3% to cover charges or send as a personal gift to avoid charges.

Thanks for looking!

Phil
Phil Davy is offline Find More Posts by Phil Davy
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread