HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 12, 2010, 01:41 PM
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
Trader Rating: 139
For Sale
REDUCED! MCX Blade & Nine Eagles Helis...MAKE ME AN OFFER!

This listing includes THREE (3) E-Flite MCX Blades in various conditions. They were used flying club (1st through 5th graders) at school and are no longer needed. We are heading outdoors, baby! All three Blades come with this original radio systems (DSM2 TXs and Bricks)...which are in EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION! All three still have working motors. However, each is at a different stage of their flying capabilities...and are priced accordinly. All of these micros were purchased her on R/C Groups. There are several other things added to this list that make sence. Please see the list below (and the pictures) for more detail:

4-Port Charger with Wall Adaptor - $30 SOLD!

E-Flite Blade MCX 100% RTF w/Box, Manual, Charger, X & Battery - $60 SOLD!
(I just flew this bird this morning, it and it seems to fly as it should. )

E-Flite Blade MCX 100% RTF w/Box, Manual, Charger, TX & Battery - $45 OR BEST OFFER!
(This one flew fine on Monday, however half way through our flying session, it stopped flying forward/backyard. I just flew it again and that is still the problem. Otherwise...it seems good to go.)

E-Flite Blade MCX ~Parts~ Helicopter w/Box, Manual, Charger, TX and Battery - $40 SOLD!
This one has a good brick (missing two tiny white gears that run the largerr servo-slider gear - I borrowed them for another brick. THe motors are in working order and some of the frame is there. Basically, you are purchasing a brick and two motors.)

Nine Eagles Solo 2.4Ghz Micro Heli 100% RTF - $45 OR BEST OFFER!
(Dad got these as a cheaper replacement for the Blades. I have flown this three times, and I actually thought it flew a bit better than the blade if you can believe that. However, for some reason, the TX will no longer charger the battery. Other than that...this is LIKE NEW. I am sure you can make this a quick fix See the link for more info: http://www.esky-heli.com/nine-eagles...ro-p-8394.html)

All of these prices included USPS Shipping and Insurance. If you don't want the TX, we can come down a bit, too. I am also open to offers but I think you will find that these are pretty much PRICED TO SELL!

THANKS for looking!

Hank
bighank13 is online now Find More Posts by bighank13
Last edited by bighank13; May 15, 2010 at 08:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2010, 08:33 AM
Don't leave it Stock
USA, IL, Round Lake
Joined Feb 2004
2,505 Posts
Trader Rating: 265
Pm sent
mrfliboy is offline Find More Posts by mrfliboy
Old May 13, 2010, 11:04 AM
USA, NY, Burnt Hills
Joined Aug 2008
45 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
PM sent
WinglessB is offline Find More Posts by WinglessB
Old May 15, 2010, 08:43 AM
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
Trader Rating: 139
ONE BLADE LEFT and the NINE EAGLES...

PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER! These need a new home!
bighank13 is online now Find More Posts by bighank13
Old May 19, 2010, 10:52 PM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Dec 2001
60 Posts
Trader Rating: 56
PM sent on the Nine Eagles
RSTEARMAN is offline Find More Posts by RSTEARMAN
Old May 25, 2010, 11:13 AM
Der Flieger kommt schnell
Staten Island
Joined Jun 2005