HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by HomeDaddy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 10, 2010, 10:18 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,711 Posts
There's a guy in town that is talking about doing a store. He already orders bulk juices and mixes. May have to hit him up. He works in our building on base.
bildo baggins is offline Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Old Jun 11, 2010, 02:26 PM
End of an Era.....
Hodges Hobbies...well 8 miles from there!!!
Joined Mar 2004
2,848 Posts
Bill , RY4 is actually tobacco and caramel flavoring, pretty good twist on tobacco! My all day vape!
Tha Hodgehound is offline Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound
Old Jun 11, 2010, 03:02 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,711 Posts
Still vaping on the same battery from yesterday.
Old Jun 11, 2010, 04:04 PM
End of an Era.....
Joined Mar 2004
2,848 Posts
You gotta be shippin me!! You must not use it near as much as me!
Old Jun 11, 2010, 05:10 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,711 Posts
Might not but it is still pumping it out
Old Jun 11, 2010, 05:52 PM
W. Central GA
Joined Feb 2009
52 Posts
Just got my order from Heaven-gifts, took 1 week and 4 days to get here... 2 dse 901 atomizers, 2 batts, USB pass through, usb charger and 10 30ml empty bottles, 10filling syringes, 50 blank cartridges(should last forever) also 10ml bottle of camel flavored juice for $78.

I took my laptop in to work and we were sitting around it like a hookah, testing out the samples I'd recently ordered from Dats Vapor. My first time and it seems like a promising alternative to the cigs. The two other guys that smoke cigs at work were asking me to get them one. =]

So far tried watermelon and bubblegum from Dats vapor and the "Camal" from heaven gift. All 18mg nic and all PG... all not bad to this noob vaper. =]

Definitely see the potential in using some of the old brushed ESCs I have laying around for mods.
Durtbag is offline Find More Posts by Durtbag
Old Jun 11, 2010, 05:53 PM
End of an Era.....
Joined Mar 2004
2,848 Posts
I'll go 15 to 20 mins at a time on mine! Multiple times a day. More than that if I'm sittin here on puter with the pass thru!
Old Jun 11, 2010, 05:56 PM
End of an Era.....
Joined Mar 2004
2,848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durtbag View Post
Just got my order from Heaven-gifts, took 1 week and 4 days to get here... 2 dse 901 atomizers, 2 batts, USB pass through, usb charger and 10 30ml empty bottles, 10filling syringes, 50 blank cartridges(should last forever) also 10ml bottle of camel flavored juice for $78.

I took my laptop in to work and we were sitting around it like a hookah, testing out the samples I'd recently ordered from Dats Vapor. My first time and it seems like a promising alternative to the cigs. The two other guys that smoke cigs at work were asking me to get them one. =]

So far tried watermelon and bubblegum from Dats vapor and the "Camal" from heaven gift. All 18mg nic and all PG... all not bad to this noob vaper. =]

Definitely see the potential in using some of the old brushed ESCs I have laying around for mods.
Hey thats cool DB!! I'm using an old 900 mAh NiMh battery out of a Firebird with a Cig. car adapter to run my pass thru. It will last 3 or 4 days on a charge! Trying new juices is the best part of it! Keep it up!
Old Jun 11, 2010, 09:33 PM
USA, IL, Lake Forest
Joined May 2007
1,298 Posts
Wow, I got bored reading the rc forums and decided to venture to one of the non rc forums and couldn't believe there was a thead on vaping!!! I have been vaping since the begining of the year. I am one of only 3 smokers at the club I am a member of, and have been teased endlessly by the other members, especially since they have a long standing rule of no smoking at the field. But since I started vaping, I can not only smoke at the field, but can smoke in the club house, and there is nothing they can say except that the purple LED on my e cig looks gay anyway, I thought I would like to share the source of my supplies. they are local to me, so If I order late in the eavening, I get my stuff the next day, but they have excellent prices and ultra quick shipping, sell genuine products, and are based in the chicago land area, and have awsome customer support. If you are new to vaping I recomend getting the joye 510 no box kit for $35.00......you just can't beat it.

www.cignot.com

I also find it interesting that so many familiar names around here are also vapers
antennahead is offline Find More Posts by antennahead
Old Jun 11, 2010, 10:06 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,711 Posts
Batteries are charging for the 7 hour trip to Myrtle Beach tomorrow. Got Ctn Candy, Flu Cured and Marlb for the road
Old Jun 11, 2010, 10:30 PM
Foam is good.
Tucker, GA
Joined Dec 2007
2,379 Posts
Hava a safe trip Bildo and dont accidentally throw your PV out the window!
HomeDaddy is offline Find More Posts by HomeDaddy
Old Jun 12, 2010, 02:39 PM
End of an Era.....
Joined Mar 2004
2,848 Posts
LOL HD!!! It could be easily done if distracted!!

If i'm in the car mine is tethered to the Cig.plug with USB PT!!!
Old Jun 12, 2010, 04:52 PM
allthingsthatfly.com
USA, ID, Meridian
Joined Jan 2007
6,145 Posts
mmm, juicy peach is good. got some from RMV.
GFBurke is offline Find More Posts by GFBurke
Old Jun 12, 2010, 07:18 PM
End of an Era.....
Joined Mar 2004
2,848 Posts
YUP!!! Peach is in my top three! Excellent and plenty to taste on that one!
Old Jun 15, 2010, 05:00 PM
W. Central GA
Joined Feb 2009
52 Posts
I went ahead and did a little chopping on my pass through from heavens gifts and soldered on a deans connector. I use the old rx battery caddies to charge my aa's so works out fine, I'm sure it isn't much over 5v on a fresh charge.

Name: IMG_0783.jpg
Views: 83
Size: 58.5 KB
Description: dse 901 USB pass through with 4xaa, Turnigy 2200 LSD in this case.

Haven't bought a pack of smokes in 5 days! Surprised to find that I'm really liking the Mt. Dew flavor from dats vaper, I picked out 10 3ml samples for $14 to my door... out of the ones I've tried, the cinny hots and Mt dew are definitely on my list of gooderns, the watermelon is pretty strong in flavor(not one of my fav flavors vaping aside though), the bubble gum was pretty faint other than a sweet taste.

The "camal" from heavens gift reminds me of having a good ol chaw of some taylors pride or beechnut.
Durtbag is offline Find More Posts by Durtbag
Last edited by Durtbag; Jun 15, 2010 at 06:37 PM. Reason: details