HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Jason M, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 28, 2001, 01:55 AM
17 years on RCG!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 1996
3,119 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
WTB: Wheel pants for Sig Rascal!

Hey guys!

Picked up another Sig Rascal secondhand...now I have the set...one purple and one green!

But, the used one didnt have any wheel pants. Its the green ARF, so ideally, Id love to get a set of the green and white painted pants. But if you have a spare set from your kit (Next ideal of course =0) or even a set of purple painted Rascal pants not seeing any use, let me know!

Sig sells em seperate for $15. I figure some guys here dont use them as they fly over grass (Im mostly flying off paved surfaces, and REALLY dig the looks of those pants!) so they might be willing to get rid of em. Let me know which set youve got, and a price. Thanks guys, email directly:

LVRCFlyer@aol.com

Jason
Jason M is offline Find More Posts by Jason M
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread