SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 06, 2010, 08:13 AM
HB cali
Joined Apr 2006
4,030 Posts
Discussion
Crazy new speeds

With the introduction of the Kinetic 100 and the Dynamic 80 speeds are just getting blown out all over the place.

The Big Dog list is going through radical changes every week. WOW!

Since RCSpeeds.com started and I've been tracking these speeds I have never seen so many radical changes in just a few weeks. With the release and the affordability of the D80 and now the K100DP things are never going to be the same. You want to go fast get a k100, Thundertaker or a Dynamic. I wonder what kind of changes we have in store when the D120 makes it out to productions

The New Big Dog List

The long time DS gurus like Kyle Paulson, Doug Rubin, Gary Legerton and Ken Gregory are all off the top 20 list,, guys are droping off like flys...

With new planes being bought and even newer planes being designed and put into production I wonder where we're going with this hobby of ours

THE RIGHT STUFF, Plane, Pilot, Wind, Radar Gun, Location and Radar Gunner.

PLANES: New Designs are off the hook! D80's are creating new 300mph pb's all the time. Myself and a few others are just starting to fly the Kinetic100 and the thing is so easy to fly at speed it's insane. Mine maidened at 330mph and then a little later at 343 I haven't even started pushing it yet. Frank maidened his yesterday and boosted his PB up 40mph,,, first day!! Instant top 20!

RADAR GUNS: They're going to have to be improved yet again if Spencer and Joe have their way!

GEAR: Servos and the way we install them are getting much better...

PILOTS: Knowledge! Share it! Seems the learning curve is going through the roof.

LOCATIONS: We need new ones and I know they're out there!

SAFTEY, I know at my favorite hills the guys I like to fly with are getting MUCH better and more aware of the safety issues. I know we could do better but it's so nice to see the improvements. I would like to see Kyle Paulson one of the best DSers around, (Ive seen him DS at Weldon) get back into flying and he's told me that the reason he isn't is because of the danger so lets keep the safety moving upward.

Congratulations to DS !!!!!

AWESOME!!!
daboz is offline Find More Posts by daboz
Last edited by daboz; May 06, 2010 at 08:45 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2010, 07:46 AM
Mach 0.261 ... Hiccup of Wiggy
Wiggy Poo, England!
Joined Mar 2006
1,258 Posts
Here Here!
Geo420 is offline Find More Posts by Geo420