One more time from the cheap seats.
rodsmith123 is offline Find More Posts by rodsmith123
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 08, 2010, 02:52 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,387 Posts
Thanks Adad, I certainly look forward to seeing Avery and the Ad-X in person!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision Aerob View Post
yes Avery will be there to demo the Addiction X

Adad
PA Team
bsbauman is online now Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bush Pilots- AK
Old Sep 09, 2010, 12:01 AM
Sydney Australia
Joined Jun 2004
1,455 Posts
photos of the other colors

Hi guys,

finally, here are the photos of the other two colors available - the green is a new dark green, which I think looks amazing, very different to the original green Addiction. The purple is the same covering as the original one.

Delivery to the USA will be by mid October

Thanks

Adad
Precision Aerobatics Team
Precision Aerob is offline Find More Posts by Precision Aerob
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 09, 2010, 02:08 AM
No, I dont work for HH ;)
Southampton, Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2009
3,768 Posts
I don't wanna be the first to say it, but i think tgise colour schemes look just plain ugly. Horrible matching of colours is what has done it.
Bowerz is online now Find More Posts by Bowerz
Old Sep 09, 2010, 05:26 AM
Joined Jun 2006
516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowerz View Post
I don't wanna be the first to say it, but i think tgise colour schemes look just plain ugly. Horrible matching of colours is what has done it.
I'm glad I'm not the first one to say it, and I don't like to be negative, but yeah the seam between the white part and the non white part doesn't look right at all...
poring is offline Find More Posts by poring
Old Sep 09, 2010, 07:16 AM
It's just a new plane honey!!!
Joined Oct 2008
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by poring View Post
I'm glad I'm not the first one to say it, and I don't like to be negative, but yeah the seam between the white part and the non white part doesn't look right at all...

I agree, this is kinda of a shock. Guess the addie was a different looking plane. It's seems odd. not my cup of tea.
Shuedog is offline Find More Posts by Shuedog
Old Sep 09, 2010, 09:18 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,387 Posts
U guys will be singing a different story once this is released!

I'll take a green one please!!
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 09, 2010, 09:34 AM
doh!
United States, AR, Little Rock
Joined May 2006
4,300 Posts
I can deal with the white part, it's the flames I don't care for...
green/red isn't tooo awfully bad, but the blue on the other colors doesn't sit well with me.
ryan_m is offline Find More Posts by ryan_m
Old Sep 09, 2010, 09:41 AM
Panama
Joined Jul 2005
3,491 Posts
To me the red / blue one has me in love since i first saw it and flew it Can't wait to get mine soon to do a 2nd video i really love that airplane...

But i like that new green / red one a lot... going to be a tough decision...

Daniel
aerofundan is offline Find More Posts by aerofundan
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 09, 2010, 09:59 AM
South Africa, GP, Randburg
Joined Dec 2006
1,979 Posts
I agree with Dan, the green and red one is gonna just pop in bright sunlight!
demonGti is offline Find More Posts by demonGti
Old Sep 09, 2010, 12:26 PM
PA Team Pilot
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Oct 2008
1,422 Posts
Quote:
Hi guys,

finally, here are the photos of the other two colors available - the green is a new dark green, which I think looks amazing, very different to the original green Addiction. The purple is the same covering as the original one.

Thanks

Adad
Both are awesome!!!! I love the purple one... the other is very very cool...
mtwargo is offline Find More Posts by mtwargo
Old Sep 09, 2010, 01:48 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,387 Posts
Adad,

I was on your website (again) today rereading the Ad-X's specs and I have some questions. Would you be so kind as to describe the new Vox T-40x prop and how it compares to a Vox 14x7. Specificly in regards to legnth, pitch, thrust, weight, and any other metrics that you think are relevant.

Personally, none of my LHS carry Vox so I have been using Xoar 14x7 props with my Ultimate. Would you recommend the T-40x as an alternative prop for that airframe as well or does the 14x7 perform the best with the AMR's airframe?

Also, have you decided on which servos you will be selling as part of the iPA package?

Many many thanks and I look forward to the release...

Bradley B.
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 09, 2010, 02:01 PM
Canada, NB, Southfield
Joined Mar 2008
160 Posts
Quote:
Hi guys,

Thanks

Adad
I would love to have a green one shipped to me in Canada, do I just go on the International site, register and log in then place my order to make sure I get one in October? Would I be able to bolt a Hacker A30-14L to the existing mounting holes in the firewall of this plane, reason being I have one.

Thanks Ed.
fu-corsair is offline Find More Posts by fu-corsair
Last edited by fu-corsair; Sep 17, 2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old Sep 09, 2010, 03:55 PM
Joined Mar 2010
148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman View Post
Adad,

I was on your website (again) today rereading the Ad-X's specs and I have some questions. Would you be so kind as to describe the new Vox T-40x prop and how it compares to a Vox 14x7. Specificly in regards to legnth, pitch, thrust, weight, and any other metrics that you think are relevant.

Personally, none of my LHS carry Vox so I have been using Xoar 14x7 props with my Ultimate. Would you recommend the T-40x as an alternative prop for that airframe as well or does the 14x7 perform the best with the AMR's airframe?

Also, have you decided on which servos you will be selling as part of the iPA package?

Many many thanks and I look forward to the release...

Bradley B.
Hi Bradley,

The T-40X prop is slightly more than 14 diameter and lower pitch than the 14x7.

I believe that the 14x7 is still the best for the AMR. Dan will say 13x6.5, but hey, he is for the small props with every airframe. (any hidden reasons Dan? )

The T-40X will suit the ADX better as it will provide good airflow over the big ailerons and the low pitch will mean it will fly really slowly, while maintaining the airflow over the tail and ailerons, therefore 3D better.

I hope this helps.

Jakub

The green one takes bit time to get to you, but after that it is really nice scheme. Still not sold on the purple one, but maybe it will change. The red one is still my favorite one.
Cuba is offline Find More Posts by Cuba
Last edited by Cuba; Sep 10, 2010 at 03:17 AM.
Old Sep 09, 2010, 04:05 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,387 Posts
Jakub,
Thanks for the info; for my style of flying, I have enjoyed the 14x7 on the AMR more than any other prop... then again, I dont quite huck it like Dan!

My biggest obstacle right now is electronics vs price vs AMR.... I really do not have the money to spend on a new iPA for the Ad-X, but I also dont want to use the one in my AMR because it is my favorite plane to fly and I would hate to leave it on the bench... I really want both planes rtf in my hangar... Damn, i need to make more money!
RCG Plus Member