SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Lafayette, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 02:46 PM
Joined Oct 2011
27 Posts
I placed a order from Hobby king they sent me the wrong transmitter for what we use in the USA, then they charged me over $75. or more just to ship the crap to me, but this gets better, after 5 weeks I had to run the order down in the mail, as I e-mailed them over and over they told me this is just how long it takes? R they NUTS? I have paid less from other CO.'s and got my order in a week! I ordered some batteries marked from the USA offices and still after 3 weeks have not seen them? OK not a good place to order! If you add the shipping and Handling I can get this from a a lot of other places at 1/3 the shipping and at 2 weeks or less time shipping! I will not be ordering from Hobby King they are just to messed up!? and they took all the my order out of the original boxes? what the he11? I tried to e-mail Hobby King just now and there's a permanent error? what next?
Soldier53 is offline Find More Posts by Soldier53
to remove ads between posts