http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-abortion.html
DT56 is online now Find More Posts by DT56
Old May 01, 2010, 06:03 PM
AustinTatious
Hurst, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,952 Posts
Quote:
“We must remember that a baby, once born, is an Italian citizen equal to all the others, and is entitled to all fundamental rights, including the right to health and therefore to be given full support.”
Why all the sick bastards have to do is change the meaning of "born" If being sucked out by a vacuum cleaner doesn't fall under the new definition then that fetus has no rights!
AustinTatious is online now Find More Posts by AustinTatious
Old May 01, 2010, 08:17 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2008
2,937 Posts
And people wonder why some of us are anti abortion ! That has to be the most disgusting story ive read since the perv whos in love with his granny ! Yep , im anti abortion , and pro death penalty , , , , Just like a lobster fisherman "this ones too little to kill , throw it back and we'll kill it when it grows up"
init4fun is offline Find More Posts by init4fun
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 01, 2010, 08:55 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
He was aborted due to a cleft palate. Eugenics grows acceptable ...even in cases where treatments are available.

Once again we see the 'right' to care is not actually a right...a human born alive did not receive their 'right' to care, and was left to die with full intent.

Nope, no person there. An entire day of living on his own, wrapped in a sheet and ignored by everyone but the priest who went to pray for him.
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old May 01, 2010, 09:32 PM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by init4fun View Post
And people wonder why some of us are anti abortion ! That has to be the most disgusting story ive read since the perv whos in love with his granny ! Yep , im anti abortion , and pro death penalty , , , , Just like a lobster fisherman "this ones too little to kill , throw it back and we'll kill it when it grows up"
Or complain when "it" is on the welfare rolls, or in prison, sucking on the "tete" of society!
Libelle201B is offline Find More Posts by Libelle201B
Old May 01, 2010, 09:38 PM
Figure 9 Expert
USA
Joined Feb 2007
665 Posts
Libelle,

Seriously now, who are you to judge the life of someone who was never even given a chance?
Chompers is offline Find More Posts by Chompers
Old May 01, 2010, 09:56 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B View Post
Or complain when "it" is on the welfare rolls, or in prison, sucking on the "tete" of society!
But this infant had no choice in the matter. Those you just mentioned do have a choice and they make bad ones.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old May 01, 2010, 10:16 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,384 Posts
As the Beatles (almost) sang in 1965, "help me get my fetus on the ground".

Yes I know that's irreverant. But as long as we're procedurally denying right-to-life to fully-developed persons through restrictive healthcare, indifference to the aged, and errant justice killing the innocent, we can hardly expect RTL to apply to the unborn.

Or should I say, I would preferentially pay for straightening out the former relative to the latter.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old May 01, 2010, 10:19 PM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
854 Posts
Given all of the complaints by conservatives about the poor and indigent in our society, wouldn't it be better for a woman of little means, on welfare to abort an unwanted child? It seems you folks cry constantly about the unborn, but once born, you want to provide nothing towards welfare babies, momma's ect. Maybe you can explain this disparity.
Last edited by Libelle201B; May 01, 2010 at 10:34 PM.
Old May 01, 2010, 10:34 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,384 Posts
If we're being critical, 'the conservatives' don't even want to fund development of children who survive to school age.

Ref, "no child left behind", the conservative initiative they denied funding, other than denying existing funding to schools not meeting the criteria. Like saying "we demand you fix your car but don't use any parts you can't scrounge from somewhere else".

Going further into NCLB, it promotes "science and math" at the expense of EVERYthing else. All the while, science and math jobs are the ones they're offshoring. They offshored MINE, is how I know. I was a 45-yr career technician/engineer. Now I'm just another gawldang burden on So-So Security, and NOT by choice.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old May 01, 2010, 10:49 PM
Happy Trees
Colorady
Joined Mar 2005
1,332 Posts
Quote:
Given all of the complaints by conservatives about the poor and indigent in our society, wouldn't it be better for a woman of little means, on welfare to abort an unwanted child? It seems you folks cry constantly about the unborn, but once born, you want to provide nothing towards welfare babies, momma's ect. Maybe you can explain this disparity.
it would be fairer for you to explain the reason why liberals in turn want to abort baby's and want to make others welfare citizens, first....

ahh...
ya know what, its not worth your answer, because this is just a lame attempt to distract from horrific tale in the original op..
m4rs is offline Find More Posts by m4rs
Old May 01, 2010, 11:21 PM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rs View Post
it would be fairer for you to explain the reason why liberals in turn want to abort baby's and want to make others welfare citizens, first....

ahh...
ya know what, its not worth your answer, because this is just a lame attempt to distract from horrific tale in the original op..
In fact I don't think "liberals" want to abort babies, just woman of many different back grounds and circumstances. Don't try to tell me for a moment that no consevrative minded woman has never had an abortion. The OP is distressing, but some of the comments here based on conservative ideology seem quite contradictory.
Old May 02, 2010, 12:29 AM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
This story made be throw up in my mouth a little.

Anyone who doesn't get a tear in their eye over this has a very, very cold heart.
Real Ira is online now Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old May 02, 2010, 01:52 AM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
I'm willing to give anyone the chance to choose how to be.
Old May 02, 2010, 01:54 AM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Given all of the complaints by conservatives about the poor and indigent in our society, wouldn't it be better for a woman of little means, on welfare to abort an unwanted child?
Not for the child it's not. Dead is not better.

Quote:
It seems you folks cry constantly about the unborn, but once born, you want to provide nothing towards welfare babies, momma's ect. Maybe you can explain this disparity.
The only disparity is in your flawed assumption I want to help with nothing.