HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 27, 2010, 11:30 PM
Joined May 2009
162 Posts
Discussion
Software Problem (8.31): "Höhenruder" is not a valid component name

Hey,

I'm having problems since I upgraded from a lower Software version. Since the update I can't access the 2D Charts. Always gives me the above message, and then everything seems right, but when I check the graphs I wanna see, no data appears. Höhenruder is the german word for Elevator. I'm running a german OS, so the Software runs german by default. (By the way, I'd really love to have it back in english, the translation is ... well lets say it could be a lot better.)

Bill could you assist with this problem please? Can't access any of my graphs ...

thnx,
Wolfgang
lichy is offline Find More Posts by lichy
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2010, 11:38 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,918 Posts
Hi Wolfgang,

We have made several enhancements since 8.31. These are contained in the "beta" version of our software (presently 8.45) located here:

http://www.eagletreesystems.com/Late...beta/setup.exe

Regarding the German translation, if you still see problems, could you let me know better translations for particular terms, and we will get them modified. And, you can switch to English under the "Software" menu.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor