SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 28, 2010, 12:29 AM
Joined Apr 2010
43 Posts
Discussion
Really Liken Helidirect.com and Xheli.com Even Esky.com

Sorry but I think these Companies are the best for internet shopin

Helidirect.com and Xheli.com also even Esky.com

No probelms here just fast kind customer service and if its in stock you get it asap. Its not that crap "Once the Order Has Been Placed It CAN'T Be Changed. These companies have Real Live Customer Service reps you can speak with on the phone if its within thier hours of operation.

I always order by phone, unless I am in a bind and need something Really Really Bad and then I shop hop and let me tell you its not worth it, especially if ya have to deal with the krs/kdr hobbies kind of dealer. Chit I would rather fight a shark hand to hand or even swashbuckle the dam pirates they are.

ARR ! The Bird Sez No
SlicTrix is offline Find More Posts by SlicTrix
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2010, 02:01 PM
Pa.
Joined Mar 2009
837 Posts
xheli is about a c- seller.. heres why to many heli parts on back order for way to long
dude7422 is offline Find More Posts by dude7422