HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 12, 2013, 04:27 PM
United States, NC, Greenville
Joined Feb 2013
20 Posts
I too am getting things together. Simulator arrives on Thursday. I already have a quadcopter, Hoten-X and love it. Bought 102 and am reading a practicing. Skype is next in a few minutes then I shall start school.
Lactobeezor is offline Find More Posts by Lactobeezor
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2013, 04:19 AM
Joined Jan 2013
17 Posts
Are you still helping people, or has this boat sailed?
benc_1981 is offline Find More Posts by benc_1981
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:26 AM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
1,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by benc_1981 View Post
Are you still helping people, or has this boat sailed?
It been sailing last couple of weeks in the Canary Islands - due to return to port
next week. Check your msg box for getting on the flight school roster.

captJac
CaptJac is online now Find More Posts by CaptJac
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 03, 2013, 12:10 PM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
1,991 Posts
Hangar doors are open again and flight school is back in operation - needed a little warming up. Hard to fly when your fingers are frozen! -- Sorry for the extended wait in the holding pattern while I was gone.

-------------------------------** Drop a line in my msg box to get back on the roster or to receive the info sheet for getting on the roster **
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 03, 2013, 08:49 PM
Joined Feb 2013
17 Posts
router access should be username- admin
password- password
hope it helps, may not work if the security was changed, it may be the new info that was put on the router.
hustlertkc is offline Find More Posts by hustlertkc
Old Mar 03, 2013, 08:53 PM
Joined Feb 2013
17 Posts
hey there captjac, im definately new to rc helis but i love it and i am very eager to learn. i have a 4 channel that ive been praticing with and just bought the master cp, however i dont want to fly it until i learn more...quite a bit more. will my devo 7 tx work with the phoenix sim with your set up for teaching? Cause i am really excited to try your lessons, ill take all the help i can get. thanks.
Old Mar 03, 2013, 08:57 PM
Joined Feb 2013
17 Posts
router access should be username- admin
password- password
hope it helps, may not work if the security was changed, it may be the new info that was put on the router.
Old Mar 04, 2013, 05:47 PM
The Dry side of New Orleans
Joined Mar 2007
522 Posts
CaptJac, Any chance for a evening session on the other side of the world? maybe in the time zone -6 GMT. I'd be willing to stay up late to catch you. I work M-F 8-5 CST so translating that to CET is a bit difficult.
skotman is offline Find More Posts by skotman
Old Mar 05, 2013, 01:41 PM
Joined Feb 2013
17 Posts
phoenix sim

hi there, i replied to your post about the flight school your running and before i get started i have to get all the necessary's. sim, skype etc. my question to you is...i already have my tx, it is the devo 7 which came with my master cp. i was wondering if i can have this tx work with the phoenix sim because it also came with a double end speaker like wire, looks like it would connect from tx to cp. do i only need to get the software for the sim or everything? pleasee help!
Old Mar 05, 2013, 03:18 PM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
1,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlertkc View Post
i already have my tx, it is the devo 7 which came with my master cp. i was wondering if i can have this tx work with the phoenix sim because it also came with a double end speaker like wire,
Unfortunate Phoenix does not support the transmitters you have - so either you will have to buy another transmitter or another simulator. II you decide on Phoenix, I would recommend the Spectrum DX6i. If you decide on another simulator, RealFlight uses their own controller and has very good reviews.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 07, 2013, 07:24 AM
Blade Nano CP X, Blade 130 X
Australia, VIC, Ringwood
Joined Feb 2013
3 Posts
Hi CaptJac would appreciate a few lessons. I have Phoenix, Skype and a couple of month load helis that have both been repaired more than flown :-). Oh yeah m in Australia, but will fi in with your time..
awesomeOne is offline Find More Posts by awesomeOne
Old Mar 07, 2013, 08:16 AM
United States, MI, Ypsilanti
Joined Mar 2013
5 Posts
HI CaptJac
I have all items needed to take your class Phoenix, skype and DX6i transmitter. I live in Michigan USA and have very flexible hrs. From all I've heard your class is great so I would love to take it

Thank you
kingrider is offline Find More Posts by kingrider
Old Mar 07, 2013, 03:02 PM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
1,991 Posts
Gentlemen: Start your engines and check your msg box.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 09, 2013, 10:46 PM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
problem

HI
I just purchased your ebook for $9.95 from lulu but cannot open it.
What program is needed to open it or read it/
Thanks,
Lawrence01
Lawrence01 is offline Find More Posts by Lawrence01
Old Mar 10, 2013, 04:43 AM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
1,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence01 View Post
I just purchased your ebook for $9.95 from lulu but cannot open it. What program is needed to open it or read it/ Thanks,
Hi Lawrence - with the current edition you need the Adobe Digital Reader to download and install and read the file. Please check your mailbox for additional information and let me know if any additional problems.

captJac
RCG Plus Member