HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 25, 2010, 11:42 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
Discussion
RCRCM Strega

The Strega,first touch of this new products from rcrcm .that is very nice quality and the reasonable weight .The new fuselage design are so slim and look very good .The wing are strong and factory match well .Only build the servo connecter . I have 3 of the Cerse f3b and fef .I feel the performance are very similar . The wing airfiol are thin and it have very good straight line and the hard turning are very reliable , I fly it in 4-5 m/s and feel very easy handle and I feeling very comfortable any time .i like it in 3/4 spit-s turn and no power lost in tight turn , The good design in elevator are pull -up . I have not yet try to fly it in light wind condition . So let see the thin airfiol can let it still good performance in thermal condition .I feel very satisfied in this moment .And the cost are attactive too
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts