HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 25, 2010, 10:30 AM
Rain or shine, wind or calm
Palatine
Joined Jul 2007
364 Posts
Help!
Looking for a 3D EPP Plane w/airfoil <32" Wingspan

Hello! I looked around a bit, but what I am looking for is a smaller 3d plane made out of epp, with an airfoil. Something like the MS Composit, but smaller.
typhoonmaster is offline Find More Posts by typhoonmaster
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 30, 2010, 04:23 PM
Phoenix, Arizona
Joined Apr 2009
256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoonmaster View Post
Hello! I looked around a bit, but what I am looking for is a smaller 3d plane made out of epp, with an airfoil. Something like the MS Composit, but smaller.
Have a look at this 42"Edge. It is a little bigger than you want but it has a nice airfoil and flys very well.
jchunter is offline Find More Posts by jchunter
Old Apr 30, 2010, 06:37 PM
Livermore, CA
Joined Sep 2004
8,583 Posts
I've got a new one for sale. Very well made.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ghlight=epp+3d
Butch777 is offline Find More Posts by Butch777
Old Apr 30, 2010, 09:38 PM
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
5,018 Posts
In the 32" range you might look at E-foamies. They have a Yak 54, an Edge 540, and an Extra. I have the Yak 54 and I like it a lot. It is a very capable airplane. It can tumble like crazy, does nice blenders, nice knife edge spins, and harriers very nice. It does seem to be a little harder to knife edge, but if you practice knife edge it does get easier. Also a very tough plane and flies nice and light. It is my second favorite plane next to Midwestfoamplanes 42" Edge. The Edge is an awsome plane in all aspects. A little bigger plane but an absolute treat to fly. It will do anything you want it to and was the biggest improvement to my flying skills ever. Also the Edge is a very tough plane, and very reaonably priced. The quality of the kit is great, this plane does not dissapoint.
jetinteriorguy is offline Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy