Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by wedgewing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:42 AM
Some Sharp Looking Cheddar
i love nachos's Avatar
Cleveland, OH
Joined Aug 2008
1,679 Posts
If some one wants my RCG account they can have it.
i love nachos is offline Find More Posts by i love nachos
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:02 PM
Just "hanging" Around
3D-Dabbler's Avatar
Richmond, VA
Joined Oct 2009
1,589 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister782 View Post
more than JUST a FUN fly..

LOL, awesome photo... Looks like he never had a chance... never knew what happened to him
3D-Dabbler is offline Find More Posts by 3D-Dabbler
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2012, 05:20 AM
Enjoying the nice weather
twister782's Avatar
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,648 Posts
I am shocked no one even tried to give a title to the pic of the Velux doing a tailstand
twister782 is online now Find More Posts by twister782
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2012, 05:31 AM
Enjoying the nice weather
twister782's Avatar
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D-Dabbler View Post
LOL, awesome photo... Looks like he never had a chance... never knew what happened to him
ohhhhh he had a chance.... and yes he knew what happened to him. they was in that position for a long time. I was able to charge my camera battery and still get that photo.
BTW........ how are you feeling? I hope better. My guess is the next time you will be in the Massillon area will be around the Holidays. Bring a plane with you, because some of us fly year round. as long as it isn't to bad out. i wont mention the names of people that dont fly even when it is perfect conditions out. cough..Kieth..cough
twister782 is online now Find More Posts by twister782
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2012, 05:51 AM
Enjoying the nice weather
twister782's Avatar
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing View Post
The wife said we had a Ferrari go by the house tonight..... It was overhead but Ferrari powered... Avanti Piaggio Aero... Seen it before... Cool sound Attachment 5146918
i see that plane over Akron once in a while. Noisy, it gets your attention
twister782 is online now Find More Posts by twister782
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2012, 01:22 PM
Just "hanging" Around
3D-Dabbler's Avatar
Richmond, VA
Joined Oct 2009
1,589 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister782 View Post
ohhhhh he had a chance.... and yes he knew what happened to him. they was in that position for a long time. I was able to charge my camera battery and still get that photo.
BTW........ how are you feeling? I hope better. My guess is the next time you will be in the Massillon area will be around the Holidays. Bring a plane with you, because some of us fly year round. as long as it isn't to bad out. i wont mention the names of people that dont fly even when it is perfect conditions out. cough..Kieth..cough
Each week is better than the last. At least for the past 5 or 6 days I have been feeling like I will live a full life. The first couple of weeks after surgery. I was doubting how long I was going to live depending on what crazy crap was going on in my chest that day.

I dropped out of the Richmond 1/2 Marathon that I had signed up for in November.

I am still working back up to be able to run as fast or anywhere near as far as I used to...hopefully that will come soon. I am going to put my toe in the water and set a goal of running in the Richmond Monument 10K in March. Not sure if I will try to do a 1/2 marathon next year or not...I will see how it goes.
3D-Dabbler is offline Find More Posts by 3D-Dabbler
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2012, 05:31 PM
Enjoying the nice weather
twister782's Avatar
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D-Dabbler View Post
Each week is better than the last. At least for the past 5 or 6 days I have been feeling like I will live a full life. The first couple of weeks after surgery. I was doubting how long I was going to live depending on what crazy crap was going on in my chest that day.

I dropped out of the Richmond 1/2 Marathon that I had signed up for in November.

I am still working back up to be able to run as fast or anywhere near as far as I used to...hopefully that will come soon. I am going to put my toe in the water and set a goal of running in the Richmond Monument 10K in March. Not sure if I will try to do a 1/2 marathon next year or not...I will see how it goes.
that is super news. glad you are starting to feel better
twister782 is online now Find More Posts by twister782
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2012, 08:32 PM
I'm a pilot... I can fly
svonavja's Avatar
United States, OH, Hiram
Joined Jun 2010
271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D-Dabbler View Post
Each week is better than the last. At least for the past 5 or 6 days I have been feeling like I will live a full life. The first couple of weeks after surgery. I was doubting how long I was going to live depending on what crazy crap was going on in my chest that day.

I dropped out of the Richmond 1/2 Marathon that I had signed up for in November.

I am still working back up to be able to run as fast or anywhere near as far as I used to...hopefully that will come soon. I am going to put my toe in the water and set a goal of running in the Richmond Monument 10K in March. Not sure if I will try to do a 1/2 marathon next year or not...I will see how it goes.
Yes very good News , and I hope to keep hearing good news!

Here are some pics from the fly-in at my club.

And here is a video..shows what happened in the pics...Everything is good though, no worries, she is tough
Extra 330SC Crash (2 min 11 sec)
svonavja is online now Find More Posts by svonavja
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 04:22 AM
Enjoying the nice weather
twister782's Avatar
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,648 Posts
nice vid!!!!!
sorry to see you have some fixing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svonavja View Post
Yes very good News , and I hope to keep hearing good news!

Here are some pics from the fly-in at my club.

And here is a video..shows what happened in the pics...Everything is good though, no worries, she is tough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CzOJMkQnrE
twister782 is online now Find More Posts by twister782
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2012, 08:29 PM
MD1 HACK
joshet89's Avatar
USA, OH, Wadsworth
Joined Jan 2010
1,270 Posts
Well this should be fun.....
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348363752.470085.jpg
Views: 36
Size: 143.8 KB
Description:
joshet89 is offline Find More Posts by joshet89
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2012, 01:13 AM
Team 3DHS
djmoose's Avatar
USA, OH, Macedonia
Joined Jul 2009
3,213 Posts
Looks like a Beastie boys video!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by svonavja View Post
Yes very good News , and I hope to keep hearing good news!

Here are some pics from the fly-in at my club.

And here is a video..shows what happened in the pics...Everything is good though, no worries, she is tough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CzOJMkQnrE
djmoose is online now Find More Posts by djmoose
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2012, 07:58 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
Cleveland, OH
Joined Nov 2007
5,909 Posts
cool video.... finally got to check it out on the computer... glad it was repairable
wedgewing is offline Find More Posts by wedgewing
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2012, 08:00 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
Cleveland, OH
Joined Nov 2007
5,909 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshet89 View Post
Well this should be fun.....
Attachment 5176685
its Kool Aide with a side of steroids
wedgewing is offline Find More Posts by wedgewing
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2012, 11:21 AM
Registered User
Wizard Sleeve's Avatar
Joined Aug 2009
1 Posts
I lik kool aid. In my mowf
Wizard Sleeve is offline Find More Posts by Wizard Sleeve
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2012, 11:34 AM
MD1 HACK
joshet89's Avatar
USA, OH, Wadsworth
Joined Jan 2010
1,270 Posts
^^^^Who wha?
joshet89 is offline Find More Posts by joshet89
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Cleveland Metroparks Part Deux Carnifax North Coast Electric Flyers 35 Apr 26, 2010 08:23 AM
Discussion Airco DH-2 Part deux D Johnson Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 13 Apr 07, 2010 04:50 PM
Discussion The Pounding Part Deux...Free Speech beats Statism MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 9 Jan 21, 2010 07:59 PM
Discussion Beta Detail - dmgoedde part deux CrashingDutchman UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles 60 Sep 10, 2009 02:53 AM