Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by wedgewing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 05, 2010, 08:42 PM
nov
Garage sale junkie
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Joined Sep 2008
507 Posts
well let's get on that Nick. If it is too windy to fly, get a design together. Anyone have any ideas? I think the word "mixes" needs to be in there somewhere.
nov is offline Find More Posts by nov
Old May 05, 2010, 08:49 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Cleveland, OH
Joined Nov 2007
5,909 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister782 View Post
I will need to use No y connector in the future , If i want to add a KE mix. Correct?
For the AR6100/6110 the right wing goes into AILE and left wing goes into AUX1. Wing needs to be selected as Flaperon, with No V-Tail

For AR500 I don't know if it matters. I just plug the Right into the AILE at the bottom and Left into AiLE at the top

If you want to use independent aileron operation like the AR6100/6110 there is a "mix" I can provide that would use an AILE > Gear to make it work

You can do KE mixing with a Y harness set up too no worries
wedgewing is offline Find More Posts by wedgewing
Old May 05, 2010, 08:59 PM
Enjoying the nice weather
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,650 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing View Post
For the AR6100/6110 the right wing goes into AILE and left wing goes into AUX1. Wing needs to be selected as Flaperon, with No V-Tail

For AR500 I don't know if it matters. I just plug the Right into the AILE at the bottom and Left into AiLE at the top

If you want to use independent aileron operation like the AR6100/6110 there is a "mix" I can provide that would use an AILE > Gear to make it work

You can do KE mixing with a Y harness set up too no worries
Good deal? now i can sleep tonight. when stuck in traffic my mind started wandering. more than the normal wandering.
twister782 is offline Find More Posts by twister782
Old May 06, 2010, 08:53 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Cleveland, OH
Joined Nov 2007
5,909 Posts
wow, I thought it was Arron that never visits anymore... no one has been here... oh well I am going to buzz around on G5

Stacks pw: brownale

EDIT: looks like G5 Multiplayer is screwed right now.....

back to the brown ale
Last edited by wedgewing; May 06, 2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old May 06, 2010, 09:17 PM
nov
Garage sale junkie
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Joined Sep 2008
507 Posts
come on wedge open a room! I am ready.
Old May 06, 2010, 09:25 PM
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,650 Posts
I opened a room
Barc PW= dunkle
Old May 06, 2010, 09:44 PM
Some Sharp Looking Cheddar
Cleveland, OH
Joined Aug 2008
1,682 Posts
This thread does seem to be quiet lately. I have a 6 week old, what your excuses!
i love nachos is offline Find More Posts by i love nachos
Old May 06, 2010, 09:56 PM
nov
Garage sale junkie
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Joined Sep 2008
507 Posts
well slow is better than hearing more about Bob's nip clamp
Old May 06, 2010, 10:58 PM
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,650 Posts
we went flying
then I had to take wife to store (still don't remember that I said I would take her when I got home)didn't get home till 9:45. I don't think she understood when I said I had some Slick repairs to do. Dumb me. decided to put a different battery in slick because it was a little breezy. I went with a 2200 for the weight. I was off on CG. brought it around to adjust CG and flattened my twice fixed gear. Now I put that taller gear on,I bought in Toledo.
Sure makes the plane look bigger. I also put my pants back on. sure looks close in the back.
Old May 07, 2010, 05:52 AM
nov
Garage sale junkie
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Joined Sep 2008
507 Posts
If you also put new gear on you would look taller too
Old May 07, 2010, 06:20 AM
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,650 Posts
In Bed?
Old May 07, 2010, 06:22 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
Cleveland, OH
Joined Nov 2007
5,909 Posts
Yep, based on the pictures, sure looks like you will be doing tail drags just landing :-)

Any way to bend that tail wheel down a bit? Worst case take a zip-tie and clip off the locking end. Hot glue the remaining strip to the bottom of the rudder for some scuff protection

I know Dave would also recommend gluing a zip-tie to your backside to keep you from dragging arse, but a good cup of coffee can take care of that
Old May 07, 2010, 06:24 AM
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,650 Posts
Quote:
Yep, based on the pictures, sure looks like you will be doing tail drags just landing :-)

Any way to bend that tail wheel down a bit? Worst case take a zip-tie and clip off the locking end. Hot glue the remaining strip to the bottom of the rudder for some scuff protection

I know Dave would also recommend gluing a zip-tie to your backside to keep you from dragging arse, but a good cup of coffee can take care of that
mmmmmmm protection
Old May 07, 2010, 06:26 AM
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,650 Posts
Quote:

landings? i drag the tail on every take off. I gotta fix that!
Old May 07, 2010, 06:29 AM
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2008
1,650 Posts
nov came up with a new trick name last night. Just can't remember what it is called. it was funny.