SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flying4food, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 24, 2010, 09:51 AM
Atlanta GA.
Joined Aug 2005
133 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Sold
RTF Vapor + extras, $55 shipped

Ive decided to sell my little Vapor to fund another PZ Sukhoi or Mustang.
This Vapor has been around the block a few times and it shows. Several repairs have been made but she still flys like new! I charged up the little 70mah battery last night and took her down to the hanger for about 10 mins of fun flying! Im the second owner, first guy re-covered the rudder, I added an extension to the battery lead when I put the reciever in another airframe for a while. this adds a few grams, so if you are looking for MAX performance, you will want to remove it.
It has a new prop on it, original prop is included, the tips were cracked so it has been cleaned up, just a little short but will work in a pinch. Also includes a second, 50mah battery, (the connector is missing, $2 from RC-connectors.com)
The big bonus, for anyone who can do a local pick up in Atlanta, I will include my Stevens Aeromodel LiddleBug!!! free! This is an awsome little "model of a model" so to speak. Its a direct swap out of the Vapor electronics and motor. Sorry, I will NOT ship the bug, but look at it this way, its only a $26 kit, so you can use the money you are saving buying my Vapor to buy a new LiddleBug, it is a very high quality kit, fun and easy for anyone to build.
Price is $55 firm, shipped USPS in ConUS, $50+acctual shipping elsewhere.

I almost forgot to mention, this is a "green dot" brick, so you can add extra servos, BL motor, etc.. if you can solder.

The Vapor is a blast! if you have never flown one, you should, heres a chance to get a good flying vapor cheap.
PayPal preffered.
-Mark
flying4food is offline Find More Posts by flying4food
Last edited by flying4food; Apr 24, 2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: content
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 24, 2010, 05:50 PM
Micro 4 Me Please
Charlotte, NC
Joined Oct 2006
29 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
I'll take it.........
DeeSpeed is offline Find More Posts by DeeSpeed
Old Apr 24, 2010, 05:53 PM
Atlanta GA.
Joined Aug 2005
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeSpeed View Post
I'll take it.........
Cool, PM me and Ill send you my PayPal adress.
-Mark
Old Apr 24, 2010, 06:19 PM
Atlanta GA.
Joined Aug 2005
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying4food View Post
cool, pm me and ill send you my paypal adress.
-mark
sold
Closed Thread