HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flying4food, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 23, 2010, 02:03 PM
Atlanta GA.
Joined Aug 2005
133 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Sold
Nine Eagles Solo Pro II RTF $45 shipped

Hello All,
Ive finally decided to part with my little Solo Pro to help fund another purchase.
I got this a few months ago when Hobby King first put them on the site. with EMS shipping it was about $80. This little heli is a blast! If you have a large indoor space or calm winds around dusk, this little sucker will really scoot!! It is in good flying condition, but it is NOT perfect, hence the price!
Ever since I got it, it has had a bit of "wobble" when transitioning from FFF to hover, or back. Any cyclic input stops it, but its there. I decided early on it didnt bother me enough to deal with trying to return it. In fact, it really only does it in "beginner" or indoor mode. switching over to "advanced mode" the littlw wobble is almost completely gone, I dont know why it does it, but I always thought Id order some extra parts when I crashed it to see If I could fix it, but I have never crashed it hard enough to break anything!
Parts are readily available here in the US from clubheli.com They have good prices and very fast shipping. HobbyKing also has a complete line of spares.
I replaced the battery connector with a Parkzone one so I could use my flightmax 138 mah batteries. they are like $1.50 a piece and give about 3 or 4 min flight times, you just cant beat the value on those.
Im including everything that came with the heli, plus one flightmax battery. If you dont have a parkzone charger, I will include a DC charger for only $5 more. This offer is only for the person buying the heli, I really dont want to sell this charger, but since I changed the battery lead, I want you to have a complete flying package. if you already have a charger, or want to go back to NE batteries, please dont buy my charger.
Oh, and if you want to go back to the stock batts, you will have to replace the landing gear, I removed the metal tabs to make it easy to slide the parkzone batts in and out. I also broke the gear when I was doing this, if you look close at the pick, you will see where I wrapped the front gear legs with carbon fiber around the joint, it wont break again!!
Well, sorry for the long post. In summery:
-Flying condition as is, just has a wobble in indoor mode
-converted to PZ batt.
- both types of batteries included.
-$45 shipped in the ConUS
-$50 shipped with PZ charger
PayPal is prefered.
-Mark
flying4food is offline Find More Posts by flying4food
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 23, 2010, 04:00 PM
lone wolf
(us military)
Joined Mar 2004
787 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
If you ship it to my military APO then I'll take it. Shipping will run the same as if you were shipping to New York.USPS priority mail would be preferred. Let me know, thanks
rcaddition is offline Find More Posts by rcaddition
Old Apr 23, 2010, 05:18 PM
Atlanta GA.
Joined Aug 2005
133 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaddition View Post
If you ship it to my military APO then I'll take it. Shipping will run the same as if you were shipping to New York.USPS priority mail would be preferred. Let me know, thanks
That wont be a problem, PM replied to.
-Mark
flying4food is offline Find More Posts by flying4food
Old Apr 23, 2010, 05:52 PM
lone wolf
(us military)
Joined Mar 2004
787 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
paypal sent, thanks
rcaddition is offline Find More Posts by rcaddition
Old Apr 23, 2010, 06:54 PM