HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 22, 2010, 05:34 AM
hamilton Vic
Joined Jun 2006
180 Posts
Help!
Logger not reading correctly?

Hi, I have an ET v3 100A on my Logo600 with a Scorpion 4035-560kv motor and Kontronik Jive 80A HV esc running 10s 4500mah 30C lipoi packs.

The voltage readout is wrong. There should be somewhere around the 42v for a start then back down some.

Please take a look at my graph and tell me what is going. I have graphs with 2 seperate batteries but net the same sort of results. I tried a re-zero between the batteriers and still the same results. I have not done a factory reset and did not upgrade the software. I had updated to 5.69 prior to any flights. I have also noticed the temp sensors in which I am running the two types are not reading correctly either.
beans07 is offline Find More Posts by beans07
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 24, 2010, 05:37 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,934 Posts
beans, sorry to hear about this problem. I would recommend the following steps:

1) perform the factory reset.
2) optionally, upgrade to our latest software (8.45 or later) from our website. Though this is labeled as beta software, we are about to move this version to "release". I do not see any fixes we've done in the change log that would address what you are reporting, however.
3) If step 1 and optionally step 2 don't resolve your issue, please open a web ticket with us at http://ticket.eagletreesystems.com, and provide a link to this thread. We will then collect some additional info from your logger.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor