HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by tc3wins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 21, 2010, 10:14 AM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,173 Posts
Gallery
Some pics of some of my planes.

I started building and racing cars when I was 8 Years old.Back when the Gold Pan RC-10 was the king. Now 27 Years Later I am building and flying RC EDF jets, and on occasion, still racing the cars. But I Still enjoy building the most, and for Flying My favorites are the pusher Jets. Here is a few pics of my planes and my race trucks.I have a few more builds in the works. Soon I will have Pics of my HL F-35 with TV. I will also try to get some video of my flights.

Some of my favorite vendors are: Hobby Lobby, Dynamic Foamy, Nico Hobbies, Heads Up RC, Low Price RC, BP Hobbies, and Value Hobbies.

Just a Note Why pay more for the high end electronics when the low price stuff works just as well if not better in some cases.

RC, Its in The Blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tc3wins is online now Find More Posts by tc3wins
Last edited by tc3wins; May 27, 2010 at 06:54 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 25, 2011, 10:16 AM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,173 Posts
Here are some videos of my Quad and Hexa copters.

Recently I have gotten into Quads and Hexa Copters. these things are a blast to fly. Here are a few videos of my copters.
S8302251 (2 min 35 sec)

More Wii copter flying (3 min 38 sec)

S8302222 (1 min 23 sec)
tc3wins is online now Find More Posts by tc3wins