HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by PerlAddict, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 10:47 PM
USA, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Sep 2006
2,172 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Wanted
Your Blade mSR BNF for my Canon SD450 Digital Camera

I'm looking for a Blade mSR bind-n-fly.

I have a Canon SD450 digital elph camera for trade. This has been a great little camera that easily fits into a pocket, but I no longer have any need for it. The camera's LCD has some pinches in it where something pressed on the LCD screen at some point, and the matte coating on the LCD screen has worn off. Neither is very evident when the camera is actually on, and neither has any bearing on the actual quality of the image being captured. See the pictures below to see what I mean. Camera comes with the battery and battery charger.

You can read a detailed review of this camera with all the info you'd ever want to know at DPReview: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canonsd450/

- Dave
PerlAddict is offline Find More Posts by PerlAddict
to remove ads between posts