HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bobskinner, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 04:23 PM
Bazinga!
Loveland, CO
Joined Aug 2006
379 Posts
Discussion
KeyChain Camera Manuals, Videos and Files

I have been selling these here on RCG and WattFlyer since late January and have been overwhelmed by the interest so many have been showing. Thank you to everyone that has bought a camera (or more) I truly appreciate the support and hope to continue providing these little cams as long as the need (or should I say, "want") exists. Here is a link to the For Sale thread

For the most up to date and complete collection of information on these little of cameras please see: chucklohr.com/808. Great for troubleshooting problems and just finding out more about these cameras. Thanks to Chuck for maintaining this great resource and I apologize for not linking to it sooner.

Below are some sample videos, the "Video Manuals," the hopefully more "English" manual, the tag.txt file to change the date and time and the setup file to use the camera as a webcam. Also some pictures of how I mount the camera. If I should make any changes or additions let me know and I will do so.

Bob

Samples:

Keychain Cam (2 min 35 sec)

Keychain Cam on my tomhe Mig-29 Fulcrum (3 min 6 sec)

Video Instructions:

How to take pictures and video with the Keychain Camera (4 min 42 sec)

How to access the pictures and video on your KeyChain camera (3 min 47 sec)
bobskinner is offline Find More Posts by bobskinner
Last edited by bobskinner; Jun 17, 2010 at 03:00 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 20, 2010, 04:45 PM
petoskey, mi
Joined Jul 2005
11 Posts
how much for that hi res keychain camera?
crazyrcflyer is offline Find More Posts by crazyrcflyer
Old Jul 06, 2010, 10:56 AM
I added lift to my stable!
Knoxville, TN
Joined Feb 2007
647 Posts
Any of these cameras and 4gb cards left?

tbird911@hotmail.com
tbird911 is offline Find More Posts by tbird911
Old Jul 06, 2010, 11:17 AM
Trick flyer
Norton VA
Joined Apr 2004
138 Posts
I would like to buy a camera and card. What are the steps to do that?
cjackgo is offline Find More Posts by cjackgo
Old Jul 09, 2010, 06:15 AM
Joined Jul 2010
1 Posts
contact for bob skinner

Bob, how can I contact you? I have read your website for over an hour and there is no contact info for you. I would like to order from you but there is no contact info. I found this forum by accident and I hope this reaches you. Please post your contact info.
Regards
James.
klixtokw is offline Find More Posts by klixtokw
Old Jul 29, 2010, 12:36 PM
Joined Jul 2010
1 Posts
contact

Bob, how can I contact you?
I would like to order from you but there is no contact info.
I found this forum by accident and I hope this reaches you.
Please post your contact info.
Regards
James.

same here
BIM
pilotBIM is offline Find More Posts by pilotBIM
Old Aug 16, 2010, 12:42 AM
Joined Aug 2010
1 Posts
In general it's referred to as the keychain spy camera. The manual has no brand and calls it 'car keys micro-camera'. For laughs, the warning statement reads. This product is used in the illicit use is strictly prohibited, the consequences of self.
nikjem is offline Find More Posts by nikjem
Old Dec 10, 2010, 11:29 AM
Joined Nov 2007
44 Posts
Keychain Cams Available?

Hi Bob,

I ordered 5 of these from you back in March/April. All work great & have been really enjoyed.
Are these still available? If so I'd like to purchase 2 more - Xmas gifts! My ship zip is 95619.
Thanks!
Goldfly (Justin)
Goldfly is offline Find More Posts by Goldfly