HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Conehead, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 02:21 AM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,117 Posts
Discussion
Weak Signals Show / Toledo #3

I found more images in my files. The camera reset to some odd date, so they were not with all the other ones.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred

I goofed, it is Troy not Greg. It was very late when I did this.
Conehead is offline Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Conehead; Apr 20, 2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: wrong name
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 24, 2010, 11:07 PM
Canada
Joined Nov 2000
7,245 Posts
Wow lots Models Good photos too. I was drawn to this by the Me262 model. Sadly when viewed as other than thumbnails it proved to barely resemble the Me 262 Reproductions Recently examined at Paine Field. Scale it Ain't. A shame, all that work to get it so wrong, hopefully, it at least flies well ?
Bare is online now Find More Posts by Bare
Old May 07, 2010, 10:28 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,117 Posts
Bare,
You know I don't know much about scale planes. I like lots of different ones and yet ME 262 looked great to me also. So I wouldn't know squat about it. I don't know how people paint like that. I really liked the jet that had the reptile skin painted on it. I thought that was a thing of beauty. note, I don't like snakes, yet there is beauty in them.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
The Tri-Motor was one of the most unique planes there. There were some pretty great airplanes.
Conehead is offline Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TRAMPS Air Show, 28-June 2014