Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 18, 2010, 10:43 PM
Joined Apr 2010
2 Posts
Discussion
Stealth Flyer II flying problems

I bought a Stealth Flyer II mini heli. All it does is the body of the heli spins in a circle, it spins clockwise if you are looking from the bottom. Trim does not seem to help it at all, if i put direction stick all the way to the right, it slows down the spin. but it still spins. I have changed the blades and still no help. This heli does not come with a tail rotor. Any ideas please?
rreddmustang is offline Find More Posts by rreddmustang
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2010, 01:29 AM
Joined Sep 2007
174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rreddmustang View Post
I bought a Stealth Flyer II mini heli. All it does is the body of the heli spins in a circle, it spins clockwise if you are looking from the bottom. Trim does not seem to help it at all, if i put direction stick all the way to the right, it slows down the spin. but it still spins. I have changed the blades and still no help. This heli does not come with a tail rotor. Any ideas please?
Hi there,

This is micro helis' forum, try post in coaxial mayb can get your answer.

Regards
Edwin
edwin3162 is offline Find More Posts by edwin3162
Old May 02, 2010, 10:53 PM
Joined May 2010
1 Posts
Spinning Stealth Flyer II

Note about setting trim. The rotors have to be spinning to adjust trim. The easiest way to adjust trim is to set the helo on a flat surface. Ramp up the throttle slowly but keep it below take-off speed. The helo will start rotating on the surface. Counter this spin with the trim buttons.
This will get you really close to proper trim. You may have to tweak it again once it's in the air, but only a minor adjustment will be needed.
Horrible is offline Find More Posts by Horrible