Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by aeropenguin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 04, 2003, 11:29 PM
Who Says Penguins Can't Fly?
Bay Area, California
Joined Jan 2003
2,713 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
EBAY: Hitec Focus 3 channel tx & non-ebay 3 channel RX FS

Hello!
I am selling my transmitter on ebay - well - see there for details. If you would really like this but will not deal through ebay, I can start a new acount, and buy it from my self, and then sell it to you just tell me.

Also, not on ebay, a HAS-03MB awesome range reciever. Single conversion, yes, but I have not had one single glitch at very long range...it is new, and I've only hooked up servos to check if it works well, and it does so wonderfully. $25 + shipping.!!! Hitec/Futaba shift, Am reciever.

Also a crystal for the above - just add $5 - they go for something like $8.50 or more at servo city. BTW, compare my reciever to theirs - $10 off!!! And range checked, so it's even better!

Thanx!
-Michael
aeropenguin is offline Find More Posts by aeropenguin
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 04, 2003, 11:30 PM
Bay Area, California
Joined Jan 2003
2,713 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=34056&rd=1

Thanks for looking!
-Michael
Old Jun 04, 2003, 11:45 PM
colorado
Joined Apr 2003
357 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I looked and it seems that there is only one stick (due to my inexperience in seeing different radios,) where's the second stick?

I use a 4 channel radio (hitec) and it has two sticks.

sorry for the obviously strange question from a "rookie"

thanks
wolfance is offline Find More Posts by wolfance
Old Jun 04, 2003, 11:53 PM
Bay Area, California
Joined Jan 2003
2,713 Posts
it is only one stick - it is three channel - a special design with makes it easier for beginners to fly - the one stick on the right is elevator and rudder, and there is a slide on the back for throttle that gets slid back & forth with the index finger. UNderstand?

Thanx!
-Michael
Old Jun 05, 2003, 09:19 AM
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
United States, MI, Temperance
Joined Sep 2002
6,533 Posts
Trader Rating: 114
You shouldn't need to "buy it from yourself" just end the auction with "Item no longer available" excuse. Should save the final value fee, but you will lose the reserve price auction fee.
Tim Wolff is online now Find More Posts by Tim Wolff
Old Jun 08, 2003, 08:19 AM
Southern MA. USA
Joined Jan 2003
623 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For some reason I could not find it on e-bay, what is your bottom line on all this stuff, please keep in mind that the hitec 4 and 5 ch TX's are pretty cheap to begin with, I don't mean to sound cheap, but I am looking for a simple TX for tiger moth that I am building for my grandson.
Thanks,
eflyer
Moe M. is offline Find More Posts by Moe M.
Old Jun 08, 2003, 12:34 PM
Bay Area, California
Joined Jan 2003
2,713 Posts
Moe M, I dunno what to say - I tried te link up top and it works - try again - maybe with netscape (if you're on explorer) or with explorer (if you're on netscape)?

Anyway, I am selling a ch40 Hitec Focus IIISS AM transmitter. It is hitec, 3 channels, very simple to use and fnctions great. It is new, and I only have taken it out of the box to do a range check to make sure everything is in working order, and it is great - very long range...as of right NOW, it is $15.50 on ebay, but I am sure it will go up a little bit.

If you do not want to deal through ebay, or the reserve price gets you, please, PLEASE just email me, and we can make a deal privately, haveing nothing to do with ebay.

I am ALSO selling (while I'm at it) an AM Hitec HAS-03MB reciever - very reliable, new - only tested, on ch.40 , $25, crystal for another $5.

I can make a deal/discount if you buy all three together...
5+25+30 (for the tx) = $60+shipping. I've give you the whole caboodle for $55+S&H.

Thank you!
-Michael

P.S. AUCTION ENDS TODAY IN EVENING - SUNDAY!!! BID NOW!!!
Closed Thread