HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 08, 2013, 07:20 AM
Joined Feb 2006
56 Posts
Footage of A Final, don't miss the last minute!
RCMCHK - The 9th RC Motorcycle Funday - A Final 1 - 第9屆遙控電單車同樂日 (6 min 3 sec)
bighead is offline Find More Posts by bighead
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2013, 10:14 AM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Jun 2006
293 Posts
Wow - that was some tight racing at the end.

-rskip
rskip is online now Find More Posts by rskip
Old Mar 10, 2013, 11:42 AM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc View Post
Im not a street guy but very cool seeing racing with no crash bars and realistic rider movements. Lots of new videos at bighead's youtube channel. (Including a slow motion video from 2012 for you Steve Bisco if you hadnt seen it.) http://www.youtube.com/user/bighead1113?feature=watch
Yeah I have seen every video these guys have made, they inspired me to run without the crashbars which I do now, I have managed to shoe horn in a Novak sensord motor and esc, it is so smooth on the pick up another massive step forward for these fantastic bikes. That racing looks so much fun and the bikes so real and that to me is what it is all about.
steve bisco is offline Find More Posts by steve bisco
Old Mar 23, 2013, 09:49 AM
Joined Feb 2006
56 Posts
Hi, video of race highlight last month

RCMCHK - The 9th RC Motorcycle Funday Highlight - 第9屆遙控電單車同樂日精華 (7 min 20 sec)
Old Mar 23, 2013, 05:07 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,871 Posts
Fantastic stuff as always, great vids, cant wait till summer comes to get out again, keep the vids coming, they go straight into my favourites
Old Mar 24, 2013, 09:05 AM
scale microlights
midlands uk
Joined Sep 2004
2,687 Posts
love watching those videos,
the bikes and riders look so realistic, its giving me motivation to make a hor for a 5th scale,

i love the scale looking stuff
mark675 is offline Find More Posts by mark675
Old Mar 25, 2013, 12:47 PM
Joined Feb 2006
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve bisco View Post
Fantastic stuff as always, great vids, cant wait till summer comes to get out again, keep the vids coming, they go straight into my favourites
Thankyou
Old Feb 07, 2014, 10:32 PM
Joined Feb 2006
56 Posts
A hk newspaper interview
http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/lifes...00322_001.html
Old Feb 08, 2014, 07:24 AM
Kungsangen, Stockholm, Sweden
Sweden, Upplands-Bro Municipality
Joined Dec 2011
263 Posts
Tried the link and, haha, surprise, it's all chinese to me (Info to the greek, actually, chinese). I've got to set my browser to automatic translation before understanding anything but numbers and dates.
Nice pics anyway

Alright, tried transtate, sill hard to understand completely. Swedish and Cinese are (no surprise) not constructed the same way. It takes some effort...
z_dad is offline Find More Posts by z_dad
Old Feb 09, 2014, 01:29 AM
Joined Feb 2006
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by z_dad View Post
Tried the link and, haha, surprise, it's all chinese to me (Info to the greek, actually, chinese). I've got to set my browser to automatic translation before understanding anything but numbers and dates.
Nice pics anyway

Alright, tried transtate, sill hard to understand completely. Swedish and Cinese are (no surprise) not constructed the same way. It takes some effort...
Thanks for your reading, those chinese are not easy to translate, it contains lots of cantonese slang anyway, it was saying r/c motorcycle is fun! I have attached a hardcopy for your viewing.

Also, our annual R/C Motorcycle Fun Day will be held on 3-Mar-14 (poster attached). And this is our 10th anniversary !
Old Feb 17, 2014, 12:22 AM
Joined Feb 2006
56 Posts
Just have a quick test on Gopro Hero3
Kyosho RC Motorcycle GoPro Hero3 - RCMCHK (5 min 55 sec)
Old Mar 09, 2014, 08:16 AM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,871 Posts
Fantastic as always, We are out this afternoon with our bikes Are you going to do any more vids about modifying the kyoshos to run with out bars, only found the two about cutting the fairing away. We are running them fairly stock with just the ZH Racing tires and insert in the front wheel, the thing we have found is that the Suzuki seems to handle better that the Honda, we also found the option Kyosho alloy forks very lightly damped work the best. We tape the faring together but see yours are one piece, how do you fit the cells? do you have to unscrew fairing every time ? any more info would be most helpfull keep the vids coming, go straight into my favourites !!!!
Old Mar 09, 2014, 12:17 PM
Joined Feb 2006
56 Posts
Wow, you have watched them! Thanks Steve. We will made more videos... including race highlights, short interviews.., be patient
The Kyosho option fork is good, but they leak oil. Most of us are just using the stock one instead. For the fairing, we glue them together and strength inside by epoxy (or anything you can do) to avoid breaking. And, yes, there is no magic, we need to unscrew it every time
Old Mar 09, 2014, 04:28 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,871 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean about the oil leaking out the shocks, we run them with out oil, I ran my metal framed one today with the disc brakes it got round very well and so easy to drive. My friends Honda ran alright last week but today it just keeps dropping into corners too hard and crashing, we cant see anything wrong with it, nothing rubbing or touching down, cant understand it never mind he is going to pull it apart and have a look, do you all run the plastic wheels? I run a metal oto wheel on the rear of my suzuki and two metal ones on my Alloy framed suzuki, wonder if the weight makes them a little more stable in the turns?
Thanks