Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 30, 2010, 02:20 AM
Joined Apr 2010
1 Posts
Yet another 4ch micro heli

Hi, I just saw this thread. Here is another 4ch metal (?) micro heli on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=180491790294. It looks a real 4 ch, unfortunately for me it is Mode 1 only (reply from the seller). And I fly my NE Solo on Mode 2! I have bought my S107 from this seller and he delivers fast.
Omcae1 is offline Find More Posts by Omcae1
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 30, 2010, 07:33 AM
Joined Jul 2008
83 Posts
Omcae1 - that looks to be a "new" Free Bird... my advice is DON'T DO IT!
Akeldama is offline Find More Posts by Akeldama
Old Apr 30, 2010, 07:45 AM
I'm FAMOUS
Joined Mar 2010
5,108 Posts
(post edited)

This thread is an example of "Roach Baiting" at work.
This product is not a good buy.
killbucket is offline Find More Posts by killbucket
Last edited by killbucket; Jul 14, 2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 07:49 AM
Joined Jul 2008
83 Posts
Can you elaborate on this feedback mistake Killbucket?
Old Apr 30, 2010, 07:55 AM
I'm FAMOUS
Joined Mar 2010
5,108 Posts
(post edited)

Yes, I got ripped off TWICE in this SCAM!!!!!!!
Last edited by killbucket; Jul 14, 2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 07:59 AM
Joined Jul 2008
83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by killbucket View Post
...supermarket235 was indicating they KNEW they were shipping the wrong item.
ARGH!!!

Angry Akeldama is ANGRY!
Old Apr 30, 2010, 08:00 AM
I'm FAMOUS
Joined Mar 2010
5,108 Posts
(post edited)

Last edited by killbucket; Jul 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 10:53 AM
Guitar Player
Auburn, California
Joined Mar 2010
711 Posts
Threats guys! Nice courteous threats seem to work!
Russbrigham is offline Find More Posts by Russbrigham
Old Apr 30, 2010, 11:12 AM
Venice Beach, CA...the last bus stop West for any NUTZ
Joined Feb 2010
253 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhomes4sal View Post
OK, I got this reply today, Does not sound good.

Hi friend
Because of our negligence, a group of may send the wrong goods,but we thinks have send the correct to you,if is not,pls contact us,we will compensation for your loss

- supermarket235

Dear supermarket235,

You know you have sent a different helicopter ! a Freebird or a 9808. I do not believe you have these metal 4ch helicopters that you show in the photos. I can assure you I will not accept any other helicopter other than the one in the photo (metal 4ch). If you have sent me the wrong helicopter I will get the full money refunded through a PayPal dispute and leave a very bad negative feedback. All my friends that have ordered will also opern PayPal disputes and leave negative feedbacks. The wrong helicopter will only be returned to you if you pay the shipping. I will NOT accept any partial refunds as I do not want a different helicopter, I only want the one in the photo that I ordered. If you think there is a chance that you have sent me the wrong helicopter you need to send me the correct one TODAY. Regards
Hello motorhomes4sal,

Have you actualy received their package yet? I know they start off bad in their response but then say "...but we thinks have send the correct to you"

there's always hope.

Regards

JMc
muccy is offline Find More Posts by muccy
Old Apr 30, 2010, 11:32 AM
Joined Apr 2010
183 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by muccy View Post
Hello motorhomes4sal,

Have you actualy received their package yet? I know they start off bad in their response but then say "...but we thinks have send the correct to you"

there's always hope.

Regards

JMc
I have not received mine yet.

The buyer "dreamer951" left "supermarket235" a positive feedback on the 29th April. I emailed him and he said he received a different helicopter than the one in the photo. I think he got a Freebird.
motorhomes4sal is offline Find More Posts by motorhomes4sal
Old Apr 30, 2010, 12:40 PM
I'm FAMOUS
Joined Mar 2010
5,108 Posts
(post edited)

Last edited by killbucket; Jul 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 02:45 PM
Venice Beach, CA...the last bus stop West for any NUTZ
Joined Feb 2010
253 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by killbucket View Post
never getting one of these copters. I'm beginning to think the model is pure fabrication.

I've been ripped off for two now...

If you ordered this '4-channel', you will get a 3, and all you can do is spend YOUR money to return it, which we, and the seller know, will cost you more than you paid for it.
Hello Killbucket,

That sucks. Please let me know what you & others are doing about this. I've already contacted the seller, supermarket235, but I feel I can't lodge a complaint of wrong merchandise until I actualy have the wrong merchandise. I'll complain to anyone even if its only $33...better in my pocket than his.

Regards

JMc
muccy is offline Find More Posts by muccy
Old Apr 30, 2010, 07:50 PM
cape cod
Joined Apr 2010
40 Posts
It seems like there's gonna be plenty of complaining going on as long as people keep buying and selling this helicopter. Here's a lil from myself...

I don't even have mine yet and I'm all freaked/stressed out. I was planning on waiting for some feedback/reviews about this heli before I pulled the trigger and bought one. So much for that plan... Being impatient is something I'm pretty good at, so unfortunately I ordered mine RIGHT before (like 24 hours before) all these negative posts about these helis and their sellers came out. I contacted supermarket235 and asked them to take a picture or a video or something of WHATEVER the hell they sent me. I also let them know that I was on to all the shady sh*t going down with the swapping of helis. I'd be stoked, but even more surprised, to see the actual heli that I spent my hard earned money on to be on my doorstep in the next week or so but I really doubt it... I'll be sure to keep this thread updated with my situation, and I'm looking forward to see how everything works out with everyone else's experience. And now, time for the waiting game.
maca02370 is offline Find More Posts by maca02370
Last edited by maca02370; Apr 30, 2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old May 01, 2010, 01:35 AM
Joined Apr 2010
183 Posts
If you get the the wrong helicopter and you open a paypal dispute for " item not as discribed " I think you PayPal may ask you to ship the item back at your own expense and provide proof of posting. This would be expensive and you would only be refunded the original $33 you paid the seller. Wouldn't it be a better idea to wait a few more weeks and open a dispute for " item not received " ? that way you will get a full refund and are not be asked to pay any shipping. In a way it is completely right, you have not received the 4 channel metal helicopter we all see in the photos, hence "item not received ". This is not a mistake the seller is making sending the wrong helicopters, they are doing it on purpose ! they know what they are doing and sending and only them and not us should loose money. None of the parcels I have received before required me to sign anything. When I check tracking numbers it only tells me when it was shipped from Hong Kong, it does not track it outside of that country to final destination.
I think this is the best way to get a full refund through PayPal " item not received ", not my fault someone sent me a Freebird helicopter that I never ordered, I thought they were free gifts they were sending to people they like, and nothing to do with the metal frame 4ch helicopter I ordered on Ebay.
motorhomes4sal is offline Find More Posts by motorhomes4sal
Old May 01, 2010, 09:16 AM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,240 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhomes4sal View Post
If you get the the wrong helicopter and you open a paypal dispute for " item not as discribed " I think you PayPal may ask you to ship the item back at your own expense and provide proof of posting. This would be expensive and you would only be refunded the original $33 you paid the seller. Wouldn't it be a better idea to wait a few more weeks and open a dispute for " item not received " ? that way you will get a full refund and are not be asked to pay any shipping. In a way it is completely right, you have not received the 4 channel metal helicopter we all see in the photos, hence "item not received ". This is not a mistake the seller is making sending the wrong helicopters, they are doing it on purpose ! they know what they are doing and sending and only them and not us should loose money. None of the parcels I have received before required me to sign anything. When I check tracking numbers it only tells me when it was shipped from Hong Kong, it does not track it outside of that country to final destination.
I think this is the best way to get a full refund through PayPal " item not received ", not my fault someone sent me a Freebird helicopter that I never ordered, I thought they were free gifts they were sending to people they like, and nothing to do with the metal frame 4ch helicopter I ordered on Ebay.
Very well said.
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp