HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Apr 26, 2010, 02:49 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Sid3ways's Avatar
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
4,982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrey View Post
Hi Fung,
I have questions too. Have the 330X selectable Flight-modes and a additional angle delimitation for more Security with Camera on board? (no flips possible)
And is it possible to use stronger ESCs and motors with the 330X?


thanks
Timbergrey
Since they are standard PWM escs, I don't see any reason you couldn't scale this up as long as there is a gyro adjustment.
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2010, 09:47 PM
Joined Dec 2003
1,574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrey View Post
Hi Fung,
I have questions too. Have the 330X selectable Flight-modes and a additional angle delimitation for more Security with Camera on board? (no flips possible)
And is it possible to use stronger ESCs and motors with the 330X?


thanks
Timbergrey
hi

yes there are 2 mode .

1. for sport fly
2. for beginner fly

fung
fung is offline Find More Posts by fung
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2010, 09:48 PM
Joined Dec 2003
1,574 Posts
hi

i think i need to take a sport fly video to show everyone

fung
www.flying-hobby.com
fung is offline Find More Posts by fung
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2010, 10:54 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
Rochester NY
Joined Sep 2008
6,761 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fung View Post
hi

i think i need to take a sport fly video to show everyone

fung
www.flying-hobby.com
Yes Yes a sport fly vid on 3s.
Z06 Tony is offline Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 26, 2010, 11:12 PM
Registered User
australia
Joined Apr 2009
470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank76 View Post
@jamied: Choose a RX with 6 (or more) channels and use the free outputs for tilt, roll and future gps.
hi frank76
thanks for the answer.i meant to say will it have tilt and roll stabalized of the fc .
jamie
jamied is offline Find More Posts by jamied
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 02:57 PM
Registered User
Germany
Joined Mar 2010
21 Posts
Hi Fung !

I ordered one on 25.04.2010. My order number is 52457. Will it shipped early may, too ?
Is it equipped with an acceleration-sensor ?
Is it stable around the yaw-axis ?

Greetz, Frank
frank76 is offline Find More Posts by frank76
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 03:59 PM
Registered User
Germany
Joined Mar 2010
21 Posts
Just another question: Are the props EPP 8x4,5 ? The original EPP0845 got a 5mm hole. are there any adapters to 3mm at the 330x ?
frank76 is offline Find More Posts by frank76
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 09:15 PM
Registered User
wallaguest1's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
2,116 Posts
Xaircraft X600 is not a much more valuable product?

Gaui 330 got just 3 gyros and its more expensive.
X600 got 3 gyros, and 3 accelerometers, and both computed are near to be an IMU, and is more cheap,

can any one tell me why you find 330 to be better than X600?
wallaguest1 is online now Find More Posts by wallaguest1
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 10:04 PM
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT!!!
G-unit's Avatar
AZ
Joined May 2006
4,618 Posts
Will see but it looks like the Gaui 330 actually flies and the X600 don't. but we will see.
G-unit is offline Find More Posts by G-unit
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 10:28 PM
Registered User
wallaguest1's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
2,116 Posts
why it don't flyes? it does as far as i know

i dont get what you mean, sorry, english not my native lang
wallaguest1 is online now Find More Posts by wallaguest1
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 11:19 PM
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT!!!
G-unit's Avatar
AZ
Joined May 2006
4,618 Posts
What i meant was, it seems more people are having trouble with it then people flying it, thats all.
G-unit is offline Find More Posts by G-unit
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2010, 12:07 AM
Joined Dec 2003
1,574 Posts
hi

First batch of the pre-order shipment will be around 15-MAY-2010. Second batch of the pre-order (start from 29/04) will be shipped at the end of MAY.

just waiting packing

fung
www.flying-hobby.com
fung is offline Find More Posts by fung
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2010, 01:43 AM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
Rochester NY
Joined Sep 2008
6,761 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fung View Post
hi

all parts will be carry too and first stock around 1-2 weeks as waiting packing

fung
www.flying-hobby.com
I knew your ship date was waaaaaaay off. You said 1-2 weeks on the 16th. That would make the shipment date between now and a few days. Now you say the 15th next month for the 1st batch????? What happened to 1-2 weeks. If I am not on the 1st batch preorder I want to cancell my order cus you were MISLEADING in your shipment estimates. I was gonna wait and order from my dealer here in the USA cus I dont like to order from out of the country. Then you came here and made all these claims you were gonna be the 1st to carry blah blah blah. You claimed 1-2 weeks almost 2 weeks ago now it is another 2 weeks or more. My order number is 52419. Please PM me to let me know if I am on the 1st or 2nd preorder. If not on the 1st preorder I will cancel and order from the U.S.
Z06 Tony is offline Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 28, 2010, 01:52 AM
Joined Dec 2003
1,574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
I knew your ship date was waaaaaaay off. You said 1-2 weeks on the 16th. That would make the shipment date between now and a few days. Now you say the 15th next month for the 1st batch????? What happened to 1-2 weeks. If I am not on the 1st batch preorder I want to cancell my order cus you were MISLEADING in your shipment estimates. I was gonna wait and order from my dealer here in the USA cus I dont like to order from out of the country. Then you came here and made all these claims you were gonna be the 1st to carry blah blah blah. You claimed 1-2 weeks almost 2 weeks ago now it is another 2 weeks or more. My order number is 52419. Please PM me to let me know if I am on the 1st or 2nd preorder. If not on the 1st preorder I will cancel and order from the U.S.
hi

you are first batch. we are so sorry for the gaui packing delay.
if you want to cancel . can you send me mail marketing@flying-hobby.com ?

i wait your reply.

fung
fung is offline Find More Posts by fung
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2010, 06:05 AM
Joined Dec 2003
1,574 Posts
hi

i just got the parts list today and i will try to post on flying-hobby.com soon

fung
fung is offline Find More Posts by fung
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GAUI - Quad-copter kapteinkuk Multirotor Talk 5 Apr 14, 2010 10:33 PM
Discussion New Gaui 200 SE V1 and DX6i owner fiercebadger Beginner Training Area (Heli-Electric) 0 Feb 25, 2010 02:59 PM
Wanted Want to Trade: New Gaui 200 canopy for old Gaui 200 canopy Splix Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Jun 28, 2008 01:07 PM
Quad-winged pager flyer snakeX2 Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 33 Jan 29, 2005 02:47 PM