Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by lehma, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 10:28 PM
USA, TX, Lewisville
Joined Nov 2004
375 Posts
Yippee!
So, back to the hobby!

Joined the local 114th RC club in 2004. Unfortunately had to move to Canada in 06 for work.

Joined the KW Flying Dutchmen, but didn't get to fly a whole lot. It's cold and windy, and then I actually had to work for a living!

Back to DFW in 07, and now appear to have a little spare time on my hands - mebbe.

My son has shown some interest and so thought this may be a good hobby to do together.

Have an Ultrastick with a Magnum 4S 91 in the attic, a Magic v2 not built and a Nexstar to get back in the hobby. Also one of those ridiculous Strykers I built in 2005 with a colossal brushless setup.
lehma is offline Find More Posts by lehma
to remove ads between posts