SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by u4ea098, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 03, 2003, 11:06 PM
Joined Jan 2003
18 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Yippee!
everything MUST GO.. PLANES, EQUIPEMENT, TOOLS, GLUE!!

visit this site..
getting out of hobby

http://www.angelfire.com/fl/u4ea/RCFORSALE.html

u4ea4u@yahoo.com
u4ea098 is offline Find More Posts by u4ea098
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 05, 2003, 07:04 AM
RC Pilot Extraordinaire
Lawrenceburg, KY
Joined Apr 2003
237 Posts
Not used prices and a million pop ups from your website.
Why are you dropping this hobby??
Gastronom is offline Find More Posts by Gastronom
Old Jun 07, 2003, 06:44 PM
Joined Jan 2003
18 Posts
theres ONE popup.. as the site is on a free server and I have NO choice.. dropping the hobby cause of to many idiots in this hobby who DONT want to pay for what things are WORTH...
Old Jun 07, 2003, 10:52 PM
Zebulon, NC
Joined Aug 2000
5,086 Posts
Trader Rating: 576
Quote:
Originally posted by u4ea098
theres ONE popup.. as the site is on a free server and I have NO choice.. dropping the hobby cause of to many idiots in this hobby who DONT want to pay for what things are WORTH...
You wont sell anything here with that kind of attitude. Your prices are higher then new prices also.
Steve H. is offline Find More Posts by Steve H.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 08, 2003, 02:02 AM
Zoom, zoom...
Roseville, CA (Sacramento area)
Joined May 2003
3,514 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
And there are two popups... Lose the attitude and lower your prices and your stuff will move.
Trikster is offline Find More Posts by Trikster
Old Jun 08, 2003, 10:17 AM
Arvada, CO
Joined Feb 2003
129 Posts
My sentiments...

...exactly.
cjbart is offline Find More Posts by cjbart
Old Jun 10, 2003, 09:45 AM
RC Pilot Extraordinaire
Lawrenceburg, KY
Joined Apr 2003
237 Posts
Sorry that you have decided to drop this hobby. Um your prices are the same as if I went to the hobby shop and purchased them new. Just a suggestion, lower your prices if you want to sell anything. For instance, the covering tools, I can purchase brand new for cheaper from Tower Hobbies...!!!
I never denied being an idiot, but to have someone like you call me and others 'idiots' is not very good business practices. Also there is like 3 or 4 pop ups on your web site.
Gastronom is offline Find More Posts by Gastronom
Old Jun 16, 2003, 10:44 AM
Voices through wires? Ha!
Joined Feb 2003
1,658 Posts
Also some problem with logic here! If you are getting out of the hobby because people won't pay your prices, how did you know they wouldn't pay your prices when you decided to get out of the hobby?
Another idiot
Chas
Chas is offline Find More Posts by Chas
Old Jun 16, 2003, 11:24 AM
Southwest Missouri
Joined Oct 2002
1,354 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Has frustration turned to anger? Someone in the hobby mistreat you? Don't leave the hobby, get even by having a fun, rewarding
hobby and meeting a great bunch of people.
mode1 is offline Find More Posts by mode1
Old Jun 20, 2003, 09:34 AM
Boondocks, East Coast, USA
Joined Jun 2003
648 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
My two cents

Seems to me things are only worth what somebody else will pay for them. The seller can ask whatever price he wants and the buyer can pass if he thinks it is too high.

Sellers usually think their goods are worth more than most buyers will pay. Especially for used equipment.

No bargains here.
Wolfman is offline Find More Posts by Wolfman
Old Jun 20, 2003, 02:53 PM
Nampa, Idaho
Joined Jun 2003
30 Posts
anger

Maybee his wifee or his momee is making hime get out of the hobbee so she can powder her nose more often. So with high prices and an attitude to alienate the buyers he can stay in the hobby. LOL Bunster0
bunster0 is offline Find More Posts by bunster0
Old Jun 22, 2003, 08:55 PM
Carnation, WA
Joined Jun 2003
33 Posts
It sounds like he was out flying at the local spot with his plane that he just finished after 9 month of hard work. Let some one fly it for a little while, the person crashes it, and refuses to pay for the damage.
jakes7 is offline Find More Posts by jakes7
Old Jun 22, 2003, 09:41 PM
Joined Jan 2003
18 Posts
sorry to hear you think i've somehow been an ugly poster.. if you would graciously take the time to ACtually look at the prices you'd see that ONLY one sais FIRM.. the rest are negotiable.. but apparantly without trying to belittle you genius's (no offence please), you didnt recognise that.. Anyway.. i've been low balled far to often on this stuff so that is why I dont want to play games with people who want something for nothing.
Old Jun 24, 2003, 09:24 PM
Giddy up!
Woodridge, Illinois
Joined May 2000
4,478 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Please keep the personal remarks to yourself. If you plan on buying then make offers otherwise move along...
Sal C is offline Find More Posts by Sal C
Closed Thread