Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 20, 2011, 09:49 PM
Indy
Joined Dec 2006
139 Posts
So what's everyone's rank in Fantasy MotoGP? Personally, I am sitting pretty at #4415!
BadSign is offline Find More Posts by BadSign
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 21, 2011, 03:49 AM
No Shelf Queens.No Bling
Newark.Nottinghamshire.UK
Joined Jan 2005
2,961 Posts
Taking some getting used to seeing Rossi in red leathers.
I thought he was going to the front at turn one,but it wasn't to be.Anyway a good win for Casey.

Allan
Allan Waterfall is offline Find More Posts by Allan Waterfall
Old Mar 21, 2011, 11:57 AM
Joined Jan 2005
2,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Waterfall View Post
Taking some getting used to seeing Rossi in red leathers.
I thought he was going to the front at turn one,but it wasn't to be.Anyway a good win for Casey.

Allan
Yeah i hope they can get that Ducati working for him.So far they said they are having the same problem with the bike as Stoner had STILL! I'm not a huge Rossi fan but i hate to see a very Skilled rider go out on a machine that just can't be managed! I really hope they get it sorted out for him.I really would like to see him battling for some podium positions. I know it's still early.

Stoner looked like that Honda was his bike all along.LOL He road the crap out of it like he should have. Poor Pedrosa.
Did you see those glow in the dark front brake rotors Ben Spies was sportin on his bike?
swheels is offline Find More Posts by swheels
Old Mar 21, 2011, 01:38 PM
never stop building
Memphis, TN USA
Joined Apr 2009
935 Posts
I think Rossi needs to convince Ducati to go with a real frame, its either too stiff or not stiff enough i couldnt tell ya but the bike is wack for sure. If anyone knows how to build a bike its Rossi.. Im not surprized about Casey at all he just needed the right bike.
dragbikebam is offline Find More Posts by dragbikebam
Last edited by dragbikebam; Mar 21, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 02:07 PM
Me Likee Motorbikee
Melbourne Australia
Joined Nov 2009
1,140 Posts
It's a funny thing with Ducati... Casey won three out of the last four races in 2010 (I think)... and now it's claimed to be a better bike, much easier to ride, and with the best crew in the world swinging spanners...

So what's goin on... if it's Rossi's shoulder that's hurting the team, why isn't Hayden up there at the pointy end...

I love the fact Ducati are doin something totally different, but it sure is making it hard on the riders...

With the rider and team they have employed, it won't be long before they're back on top of the podium... would be nice to have it there already though...

Swheels... those front rotors of Ben Spies looked great eh... and the moves he put on Valentino were good too...
Lukey B is offline Find More Posts by Lukey B
Old Mar 21, 2011, 02:14 PM
never stop building
Memphis, TN USA
Joined Apr 2009
935 Posts
Casey was quoted saying " the Honda makes it so easy". I have allot of respect for Ducati and am glad to see Rossi finally taking the job. I hope he can help them get the bike lined out and for Nickys sake too.
dragbikebam is offline Find More Posts by dragbikebam
Old Mar 22, 2011, 08:21 PM
KID905
Ottawa, Canada
Joined Jan 2010
69 Posts
I'm hoping it's more shoulder and less bike for Vale'. It "will" be great to see him battling up front !
kid905 is offline Find More Posts by kid905
Old Mar 23, 2011, 05:23 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Jun 2005
198 Posts
I'm an Edwards fan, but I bought Rossi's donkey helmet the other day since it was a blow out price. Can't go wrong with that. Maybe I can get it signed, too. I've already gotten 3 of his autographs!

Anyway, I just hope this season doesn't turn out to be the Honda cup. As much I as dislike Jorge, I'm glad he stuck the Yamaha on the podium to break up the Hondas. I, too, hope Rossi can get the Duc up front soon.
PBR600RR is offline Find More Posts by PBR600RR
Old Mar 24, 2011, 01:44 AM
Me Likee Motorbikee
Melbourne Australia
Joined Nov 2009
1,140 Posts
yeah I'm a Colin Edwards fan too, in fact I like most of the guys out there, and I would like to see really close racing with a bunch of guys up front bangin handle bars...

As long as Casey wins, it's all good... So it's all good now...
Old Mar 29, 2011, 05:10 AM
Me Likee Motorbikee
Melbourne Australia
Joined Nov 2009
1,140 Posts
Hopper filling in for Bautista on the blue lemon... not that I don't like John Hopkins, but he's not exactly setting the world on fire in the AMA at the moment... so maybe they could have given the opertunity to a fresh face, someone who really has something to prove... and is ready to lay it all on the line for their shot at glorry...

motogp sometimes appears to be a revolving door for some very decent, but not always fast riders...

I would love to see a new face get in there and mix it up... just like Spies did... just can't think of anyone off the top of my head at the moment...
Old Mar 29, 2011, 02:18 PM
Joined Jan 2005
2,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukey B View Post
Hopper filling in for Bautista on the blue lemon... not that I don't like John Hopkins, but he's not exactly setting the world on fire in the AMA at the moment... so maybe they could have given the opertunity to a fresh face, someone who really has something to prove... and is ready to lay it all on the line for their shot at glorry...

motogp sometimes appears to be a revolving door for some very decent, but not always fast riders...

I would love to see a new face get in there and mix it up... just like Spies did... just can't think of anyone off the top of my head at the moment...
Yep when i read this is said OH BOY(in a negative way). But right now it seems ama is pretty tapped out for shinning stars. Don't get me wrong they have some great riders.Just none of them really sticking out like a sore thumb. I guess by mid season that's when you'll see the who's who. But if i had to pick someone from ama right now i'd pick one of the Bostrom Brothers.
I guess suzuki decided to play it safe and go with someone who's been with them and knows the tracks plus the in's an out's of the gp world.
swheels is offline Find More Posts by swheels
Old Apr 03, 2011, 05:27 PM
Me Likee Motorbikee
Melbourne Australia
Joined Nov 2009
1,140 Posts
Rossi...
Old Apr 03, 2011, 10:36 PM
Ninja Fanatic
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Jan 2007
297 Posts
The filthy slug. A 9 time world champion should know better and then to say how good it was to score 11 points. I guess its all ok as long as his apology was caught on camera
Jayson is offline Find More Posts by Jayson
Old Apr 04, 2011, 01:32 AM
Australia Qld
Joined Jun 2010
600 Posts
Gotta love casey's comment's in pitbox after incident LOL haha
that will start a mind war , this year is going to be really good with alot other rider's showing their talent, it'll make every1 else step up a level , All in all was awesome racing stoner was fast as.
Nevped67 is offline Find More Posts by Nevped67
Old Apr 04, 2011, 02:21 AM
No Shelf Queens.No Bling
Newark.Nottinghamshire.UK
Joined Jan 2005
2,961 Posts
I don't think I've ever watched a MotoGP race with as much attrition,it looked like the wet tyres quickly went off.

It didn't look good on Rossi's part,but it's hardly likely to have been a deliberate attempt to take Stoner out,I think Rossi just wanted to shove the Ducati in front of Stoner to make a point about being able to ride the Ducati onto the podium.

Anyway I hope the next race is in the dry and the Ducati is in the mix at the front.

Allan
Allan Waterfall is offline Find More Posts by Allan Waterfall