Discussion
Usb Key now available per Profili, devCad and devFus

This message to advise the users of:
- Profili
- Profili Pro
- IsiPlot
- devCad
- devFus
that a new usb key is now available as a licensing system.

To use it is simple: insert the key in the computer and the licensed applications can run. In this way you don't need any more our assistance when the hardware of the computer is upgraded, or the computer itself changed.

Some users complained about requesting for new passwords when they update the computer, or change the computer itself.
This is the right solution

For more info please go to the 'Usb Key' section of
http://www.profili2.com
or of
http://www.devcad.com

best regards
stefano
durone is offline Find More Posts by durone
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 11, 2010, 01:09 PM
Dragons, WindMills, all Same
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
4,379 Posts
Cool, just what the doctor ordered. And so did I.
A little on the price side sans the ease equals priceless! )

Thanks,

Jared
jcstalls is offline Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 19, 2010, 09:03 PM
Dragons, WindMills, all Same
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
4,379 Posts
Arrived today. Man, it is small like a James Bond edition. Will have to fine a fluffy ball or something to attach to it to avoid loss.
Seems to work fine. I used the update file for Profili 2. Appeared to register and unregistered copy awaiting passcode. I know, it does state to have a registered copy, but I thought I would try.

I do have a small yet important problem; Have all the ribs drawn, but won't print?

Jared
jcstalls is offline Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 20, 2010, 05:25 AM
Italy
Joined Jan 2003
224 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcstalls View Post
Arrived today. Man, it is small like a James Bond edition. Will have to fine a fluffy ball or something to attach to it to avoid loss.
Seems to work fine. I used the update file for Profili 2. Appeared to register and unregistered copy awaiting passcode. I know, it does state to have a registered copy, but I thought I would try.

I do have a small yet important problem; Have all the ribs drawn, but won't print?

Jared
I selected the most little and robust key available, in this way it doesn't protrude a lot from the pc when inserted.

I replayed the instructions to your private email, as this is not a thing of public interested. Basically you must update your Profili Pro (not Profili) installation with the release included in the Usb Key.
durone is offline Find More Posts by durone