HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by SilentAngel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 07, 2010, 07:40 PM
We burn daylight.
USA
Joined Jul 2005
101 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Sold
Magnum FX 91 4-Stroke > FREE Tru-Turn Spinner!

Fellow Pilots,

From your friend Silent Angel, comes this happy little engine. It flew a .60 size P40 and it has about 4 gallons through it (about one Summer's worth) - give or take a tank. Airplane was sold to an electric enthusiast, so the engine is free and I do not have an aircraft of right size for it now. Prime it right and it will start on the first or second flip. It likes a 13x8 3-blade MA propeller and it will zip around happily with it. It flies the best with that one, but 14x7 2-blade will also do fine. It works best with OS type F plug, 15% Coolpower 4-stroke blend fuel. It was always run rich and never crashed.

When you buy this engine, I will throw in a free spinner. This is a Tru-Turn spinner cut for 3 blade propeller - excellent condition. Great looking and functional for warbirds and a scale Cessna alike. And it fits this motor like a glove. (You will also get the muffler that came with it).

As you have come to know from Silent Angel, all orders from me ship same business day in a nice padded package, and I take paypal. Please feel free to make me an offer. This engine made me very happy and it better make you happy instead of sitting in a box and waiting for an airplane - so sad. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Sincerely,

SA
SilentAngel is offline Find More Posts by SilentAngel
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread