Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jettvolks, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 07, 2010, 04:17 PM
Victory is mine! BLAST!!!
United States, IN, Plymouth
Joined Sep 2006
898 Posts
Trader Rating: 221
Sold
Slightly used Losi Ten T truggy rtr with DX3S and remote onboard start.

Ok so I bought this on a whim as I thought some buddies were going to help me start up a class. Well plans changed and I thought I would see if there is interest here before I ebay it.

All the info on it is here.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...rodID=LOSB0126

It only has 7-8 tanks ran through it and it does run great! Not a scratch on the chassis just a few small marks on the front skid. The remote onboard started is just awesome. Push the button and off you go. Why don't all nitros have this on them? Even has a lipo for the reciever and onboard starter with charger in the box. Literally everything but the fuel.

They are on backorder every where but why wait when I have one very SLIGHTY used here? These are priced at $500 ($499 actually) plus shipping. How about $450 shipped?? Local deal and I will throw in the 3 quarts of unopened 20% Traxxas fuel I have and a bit more in a 4th bottle.

I figure if I can't sell it here I will either strip it out and sell it off in bits, sell the entire package on ebay, or just make it a yard toy. No I will not sell out the radio and reciever.

No trades on this one as I could use some new lipos for my 4x4 SC truck so going to invest the money there.
jettvolks is offline Find More Posts by jettvolks
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 09, 2010, 07:43 AM
Joined Sep 2006
898 Posts
Noone interested in this truck? This is going to be the next big craze since SC trucks.
Old Apr 09, 2010, 02:00 PM
WHOHH..You See That??
Aurora, Colorado
Joined Jan 2005
1,761 Posts
Trader Rating: 125
Oh definately interested.... just no coin..
qualcity is offline Find More Posts by qualcity
Old Apr 09, 2010, 09:20 PM
Joined Sep 2006
898 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by qualcity View Post
Oh definately interested.... just no coin..
LOL me either that's why it was for sale. SOLD!
Closed Thread