Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by MichaelW, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 05, 2010, 09:25 AM
San Diego
Joined Feb 2010
1,249 Posts
Discussion
Ive had such bad luck lately buying online

First im trying to get some 4g6 blades online from e bay, really good price from hong kong, 10 days go by and I contact the seller as I didnt received a shipped e mail. Well to find out they didnt have any but in 10 days they will, so I threaten to leave neg feedback and got my money back after 1/2 hr of e mails. So I buy some from another store, little more money and then I e mail them to make sure its in stock, and what do you know its the same person I was dealing with earlier they have more then one store. So I get my money back again. So I find another place skytallmodel I think and its about twice as much but I get more blades. Been 5 days and 4 e mails and not an answer. I would leave neg feedback now but I have to wait a few more days, and I believe they probably arent in stock either so I may try to start the paypal dispute, maybe it will wake them up.

Then I order a heli from a store in the us, I already ordered one last week but there regular website was out of stock but I found them on e bay with 2 listed so I got one, but I had to use a e check so I waited until it cleared to e mail them and they said they dont have any either so now im really pissed. They refunded me back too.

So hopefully ehirobo will work out as they have the heli and blades I wanted, and I paid extra for ems shipping. I just hope they contact me with a tracking number, but I have already e mailed them to send me a tracing when it ships.
MichaelW is offline Find More Posts by MichaelW
Last edited by MichaelW; Apr 05, 2010 at 09:31 AM.